Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: does raising vibration help you physically detox?

does raising vibration help you physically detox?

>??
    How to Master the Now,,,

Practicing Lucid-ness in the Waking = Mindfulness = The Practice of getting into the moment

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: does raising vibration help you physically detox?

yes and vice versa... the vibration and the substance your body is made of, becoming lighter, are the same thing (your being)

need more proof

thanks for replying
    How to Master the Now,,,

Practicing Lucid-ness in the Waking = Mindfulness = The Practice of getting into the moment

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

ok well the "vibration" is actually fear/terror but spirituality can interpret that as healthy, illuminated, higher, etc... normal life has no answer to it. so spiritual people like to be on a higher vibration.

fear, is what your dna uses to see itself. so if you raise your vibration, your dna understands self better... should you be conscious... the cells are healthier that way .. which relates to detoxing. healthy fear = healthy body

5. Re: does raising vibration help you physically detox?

There is a lot of wacky answers in this forum...

anyway to answer your question, vibration help you detox? I wouldn't count on that. Actually in fact, its somewhat reversed, in yoga and meditative practices people will "detox" and "fast" in order to raise the vibration. When we fast and detox, this is a purification process which includes obviously the nerves. When the nerves are cleared subtle energy flows more smoothly which results in better health. If you want to detox, go on a detox based diet/exercise.

6. Re: does raising vibration help you physically detox?

To olyris...

The vibration is fear and terror? What book are you reading out of? Try to be more scientific in your answer, because people without much understanding will read your comment and be mislead. If i have misunderstood, please elaborate perhaps, it is my ignorance. Peace Neophos.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    ok well the "vibration" is actually fear/terror but spirituality can interpret that as healthy, illuminated, higher, etc... normal life has no answer to it. so spiritual people like to be on a higher vibration.

fear, is what your dna uses to see itself. so if you raise your vibration, your dna understands self better... should you be conscious... the cells are healthier that way .. which relates to detoxing. healthy fear = healthy body
    I agree. Instinctive(Man) to/too/two Intuitive(Hu). Ain't everybody that knows the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground. Not saying that I do...just sayin that I agree.

totempoles-1.jpg

Higher Love http://youtu.be/On2Mt_QR7Q4

5266952c70a9aff78765b8eb6818c3e9.jpg

The Book Of Love http://youtu.be/SZQIfEN_p2A

SpiRit Being Rit-V-AllY HuMan

How to speak Irish: Whale•Oil•Beef•Hooked (say that real fast)

Shabda
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th May 2017 at 05:41 AM.
    Of the end, the beginning In the beginning, my Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Hi olyris,

Do you write about healthy fear what keeps us safe and alerts us for danger and of course keeps us eating healthy.....= healthy body I do understand this very well when it comes to flesh body and Earth living....but what about the energy bodies??....I Believe fear is total different when out of body then in a body....could you elaborate more on this, please.

Unhealthy fear is leading us wrong direction both when in or out of body....is my understanding, what is yours??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

the fear of a higher vibration could be called a "collective prayer"
    the fear of separation and duality is entropy...

it's choosing the right relationships. out of body too, if you like.

the fear of a higher vibration could be called a "collective prayer"
    the fear of separation and duality is entropy...

it's choosing the right relationships. out of body too, if you like.
    Hi olyris,

With entropy can it be interpreted also as soil?? as I am very simple in Worthing but can understand more then I can express...
    Is entropy different inviromentīs?? as air, gas, water ...as in soile different soiles for different plantīs...the best inviroment for the specific one to florisch...

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 18th May 2017 at 01:05 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast