My kitten went missing since friday evening. I had a lot of worry and fear in my vibe because of 2 other missing cat cases and couldn't take it happening again. I have such a soul connection with this one plus it just makes no sense. I had a lot of anxiety and felt sick about it but kept using mental influence to bring the cat back. Then,in and out of sleep,I kept lucid dreaming holding the picture of him returning and even me picking him up to make sure it was really him. Then by sunday,I felt so sad and anxiety ridden,too. By monday,we started looking for him and I started reading the power which shifted my vibe. today,I took my first of a new prescription,a benzo which calmed me down and boosted my mood. I talked to a pet psychic which gave me hope and started to feel so good,i almost felt guilty..but then told myself don't..it's just a sign he's almost here. My mind became really free and detached somehow not really thinking about it,trusting he was well and just knowing he would show up and then I went out to my porch and there he was! On the very top..and just like my lucid dreaming I looked to make sure was it really him. My heart feels so happy.I just stayed strong all throughout that no matter what he would be here at any moment. One thing that may have helped is,the psychic said she thinks T kitten is my soul connection cat who passed on in 2014. I never would've guessed and after that,I just naturally felt well,soul connections always naturally gravitate towards each other remembering the red string theory i had heard before about no matter how far it goes,it's always attached. I am sooooooooo freaking happy. I really let go. I see how I did it. I even woke up M's husband to show him and he was excited too to see him and even woke up his wife to tell her.