Thread: Minature strobes & meditation Q's

Minature strobes & meditation Q's

I'll keep it short and practical

Question #1

after raising a lot of energy waves (active kundalini) when i attempt to go to sleep at night, i experience an energy phenomena that i would describe as "continues pulsating white lights" or "flickering light" like a "light show" sometimes this is felt very softly over the eyes and bridge of the nose. Sometimes lasting up to 10-15 minutes. At times one particular flash might happen that is unusually bright, and startles me awake, but i dont feel a mild concussion over face

Your thoughts on this? Perhaps its realted to strobes, not sure.

Question #2

sometimes i suffer of a tight nasal passgae, it can close completely. Abd i am forced to do meditation/altered state work breathing through my mouth. I take dymatap nasal spray, although apparantly it contains a steroid so i cant take it for more than three days. Do you think breathing through the mouth for meditation/altered state work and ework, as opposed to breathing through the nasal passage will still be effective?

Neophos.

Re: Minature strobes & meditation Q's

Mouth breathing should not overly interfere with what you are doing.

The light phenomena you experienced is a prelude to clairvoyance, possibly the 'vision stream' This is awesome and totally non threatening...relax and enjoy.

And, if you see a string of images that appear to make no sense, this is the initiatory training phase of clairvoyance. What you are supposed to do is watch the string of images, with each lasting half to one second or so, and calmly (in your mind) describe each image briefly as they appear. This appears to adjust the tuning of how the brain mind interpret the energy causing the visions.

This may happen several times or more, or just once.

Keep smiling....pretend you know what you are doing at such times...this is wisdom.

robert

Re: Minature strobes & meditation Q's

Thank you, this was very helpful to me as i have been pondering this question for a while. I experienced this vision stream, a few nights ago (i hope). I woke up in an altered state and i saw about 30 flashing images in my minds eye in about 5-6 seconds, incredible. like a slideshow of images on "hyper speed" very clear, the last image was the statue of liberty with lightning in the background. One last thing, which i need to know and is important for my clarity.

How can i tell the difference between the vision stream and hypnagogic imagery?
    Last edited by Neophos; 26th May 2017 at 09:02 AM.