Thread: 8:00 am Disturbing discovery in the Astral

8:00 am Disturbing discovery in the Astral

8:am Sydney Australia, waking up from sleep.

I decided to try and Astral project, and was very successful "there was no break in consciousness whatsoever" and started to project, hardly any exit sensations besides a sense of drifting forward slowly, I project as usual into a darkened version of my bedroom but is essentially not my room, because there are far to many reality fluctuations. Its dark, and once again i feel a presence directing me out of the room (hitchhiker this being is always around me, dont know what it is, looks alien, this being takes me on astral journeys, sometimes to a flying saucer in space) i overcame this force and returned to my bed, where my body was no where to be seen (as usual) i don't know why. I have had this experience above many times before, i returned to the bed because i know my body is "somewhere around there" and i know something isn't right, this time i decided to franticly swing my arms around at my invisible body to try and hit and remove whatever is near my body.

Much to my shock and surprise....
    As i lifted up my astral arms, i pulled out a black parasitic blob of energy, that was stuck like "glue" to my astral hands as i was moving it up and down, it had a little head and teeth. The parasite started "freaking out" and was desperately trying to get back to my physical body. I was shocked to say the least, and i was just watching and observing this helpless parasite having a panic attack, i couldn't believe what i was looking at. Its head was morphing in and out trying to gnaw its way back to my physical body with its teeth. It was one of those surreal moments when it takes more than one second to realize what your looking at, shocked but impressed afterwards, as i never knew i could do this. And i am going to experiment with this again.

This experience has given me a HUGE eye opener, as this explains the dark energy/blobs i can see clairvoyantly during meditation in my energy field. its given me further confirmation of my clairvoyant ability and further confirmation of the existence of astral parasites, and also that i have "a lot" of these parasites in my energy field. ROBERT i have already ordered THE PRACTICAL PSYCHIC SELF DEFENCE HANDBOOK, and energy work book i should be receiving it in a day or two from dymocks. Im sure i will find all the information i need in this book. But before i receive it, do you have any advice you can give me about this particular parasite? and have you ever pulled one out of a person physcial body yourself in the astral?

Peace, Neophos.
    Last edited by Neophos; 22nd May 2017 at 07:24 AM.

Re: 8:00 am Disturbing discovery in the Astral

The books you have on order will explain how to burn, or scrape, or banish, such things away.

Read these first, as this will save me a whole lot of typing.

Next time,. use imagination to create a blow torch producing violet fire. This is quite effective at deterring and removing neg entities.

peace, robert