Thread: Meeting Someone on the Astral

Meeting Someone on the Astral

I recently discovered a friend of mine has learned how to Astral Travel. We have been discussing on experimenting with meeting each other on the Astral. We agreed on focusing on meeting halfway, perhaps at a landmark since we live far away from each other. Does anyone have any advice or success stories to share? I would love to get some insight

Re: Meeting Someone on the Astral

I don't have experience planning an astral Meetup, but logistically wouldn't it be easier to meet real time zone at one of your houses? That way one could energetically help the other out and then go together to an astral destination.

otherwise I think it would be hard to wait for the other (especially with the distractions and the distortion of time you encounter in the astral).
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
    I don't have experience planning an astral Meetup, but logistically wouldn't it be easier to meet real time zone at one of your houses? That way one could energetically help the other out and then go together to an astral destination.

otherwise I think it would be hard to wait for the other (especially with the distractions and the distortion of time you encounter in the astral).
    Right now we are on other sides of the country so that makes things a bit challenging.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't recommend each other's houses unless both of you live alone. There is a lot of 'unconscious' barriers that prevent visits, which can be overcome, but if there are other people putting up the barriers then it becomes more complicated.
    Choose a place both of you know, if possible, a place you have visited. This makes it much easier. Yes, it can be done.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.