Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do strip clubs probably have succubi and incubi hanging around?

1. Do strip clubs probably have succubi and incubi hanging around?

In one of Robert Bruces' books, titled Psychic Self Defense, he says something along the lines that cemeteries have a lot negative energy and so he claims that negs are attracted to the negative energy within the cemeteries.

If this is true, it makes me wonder if churches have positive spirits hanging around as well, since churches are generally positive spiritual places.

so then this made me wonder if places like strip clubs might have succubi or incubi there, since there would be, presumably a lot of sexual energy there (probably mainly exuding from the men in the room).

2. Re: Do strip clubs probably have succubi and incubi hanging around?

This has also made me wonder if it would be possible to 'capture' a succubus using a glass or even plastic jar. of course, the jar would have to have spiritual energy programmed into it beforehand, in order to change the jar's vibration, and i would draw a few protective symbols on it as well. this may be dangerous, i'm sure many may believe. i also feel that a succubus or incubus wouldn't need to be captured, since they are generally known for attaching themselves to people of their own intent.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Do strip clubs probably have succubi and incubi hanging around?

And you want to do this because?

Understand your "why" before you embark on a "how".

Engage at your own risk.
    Know Thyself

they may have earthbound negs that thrive off masturbation and whatnot, same as some bars probably have negs that want to hang around alcoholics. I wouldn't imagine they would be sexy. Any sexy spirit would be in an exclusive fashion/pop star club.

hello cute little buzzcock
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

just sharing the love

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

i reckon negs should have sex with negs and make there own energy. Instead of being dependant humans for there own survival

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    i reckon negs should have sex with negs and make there own energy. Instead of being dependant humans for there own survival
    Perhaps these "negs" have insatiable appetites, and will eat from any table set for them?

Sexual energy is a potent force, especially when the children of God work in that act of creation.

Never, never underestimate the intelligence, will, creativity or cunning of such dinner guests.

Soul
    Know Thyself

they arnt cleaver if they joined the darkside

Most stupid-est mistake

On the light side

millions awakenings = Extreme IQ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast