Thread: Kundalini after we die

Kundalini after we die

After we die, what happens to the amazing changes to the energy body and chakras that Raising Kundalini produces?

Do the benefits of having raised Kundalini persist after death? Do we even have chakras after death? or are chakras a part of the energy system that interacts with the physical body?

After we die, is there any difference between a person who has raised Kundalini and some who has not? Is death the great equalizer?

I look forward to your feedback.

Many Thanks

Re: Kundalini after we die

i am presently exploring that spirituality's soul objective is to create a dream body... by converting earth energy into own soul, with a "divine" product. dead dudes (according to my clairvoyance) only have "honour," not chakras... doesn't mean one can't beam up and be ascended *beyond* death.. if you ask me. death is pretty honest. there is a lot of love in it, when you get past the "i am wiser than you" games... to something more magical.

Thanks for your detailed reply olyris. Sounds like chakras are indeed something that we have while we are bound to physical bodies, and not after we die.

I wonder if that means Kundalini can't be raised after we die because we don't have chakras?, or can kundalini energy exist separately to chakras?

I have never heard of creating a dream body. I am not sure what that is or how it would be used, but it does sound interesting.

Blog Entries

I just don't see the point. If we lose our etheric bodies after a few weeks/months after death, and are left with the astral bodies where we go to a bardo-type state, things like Kundalini and Chakras are meaningless- once we realize we create our environment we create it fully, without need of anything resembling 'flow' or 'energy'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I think you only keep your mind.

I think the law inherits your soul and promises it that peace of all that loved it. I get lots of dead souls in my voices, they don't do much except "wisely" interpret their stance on (the name of) earth... in other words, I don't think there is anybody in them anymore.