Thread: Creating a positive thought form in the form of an angel to protect from negative spiritual entities as well as negative people and black magick in general

1. Creating a positive thought form in the form of an angel to protect from negative spiritual entities as well as negative people and black magick in general

I visualized my chi channeling down from the heavenly higher dimensions and throughout my body and finally to form in front of me, the image of St. Archangel Michael. My thought form/tulpa is in the form of Archangel Michael, and as an angel, i have "programmed" him to be able to be omnipresent, and have in a sense "embedded" him in the aura of my mom and my sister (the only people I live with). As I understand it, any thought form I create, consciously or unconsciously, is within my aura. As an extension of my subconscious power, he has the ability to telepathically influence people for the purpose of protecting me or anyone else who may be in potential danger whether it be from a negative spirit being or a bad human being. He obtains his energy from me, from the Higher Dimensions and from the surrounding area (such as nature) if needed. He has a great big long sword and a shield.

I have made crystal grids for him before in order to further give him more power. I plan on getting some holy water and keep it in a dropper so that when I create these grids to "feed" him, I can put maybe 3 water droplets (to represent the holy trinity-and the number 3 is associated with magick) on the master crystal (my smokey quartz). I have programmed him to also be able to use precognition and remote viewing, in order to sense danger, and to use remote influencing to potentially alter a danger situation, such as keeping a dangerous person away or avoiding a car accident. He can also give me a psychic nudge if danger is near-since he operates in the astral, he has better access to the akashic records of a person or situation and so if he is able to use remote influencing properly, it can be potentially life saving for someone. I also feel that since he is in the astral, he is better able to work magick than us physical beings . If needed, he is also able to summon an army of angels to aid him.

I have used him for destroying negative energies (more like recycling them back to the universe actually). With my eyes open or closed, I visualize a smokey black energy come from either me or my surrounding area or both, and on purpose I will this negative smoke into temporary negative thought form entities, which look like demons and vary in size and appearance.I also sometimes visualize a trauma in my head and transform it into the negative black smoke and form that into a demon-like entity as well. So, I then visualize St. Archangel Michael slicing and destroying these entities with his sword. I also enable him to be able to utilize and call upon the power of the holy Violet flame if needed to vanquish any negative entities. He can use a shield as well as light up his mighty sword with the Violet Flame itself. His sword has a golden symbol of the christian cross embedded it as well, to further his Higher powers. I have also enabled him to be able to view auras, in order to spot psychopaths/sociopaths, so that he can keep them at bay,

Everyday left and right, I believe that people unconsciously use black magick against each other. Most of this happens unconsciously. This is why i sometimes think using techniques like this or similar, anything that involves the intent of stopping/altering negative energy is a good thing. I am aware of techniques where negative energy is transmuted into positive energy.

So any thoughts people?

Re: Creating a positive thought form in the form of an angel to protect from negative spiritual entities as well as negative people and black magick in general

confiscate his sword, or he'll make you try and save jesus...
    Last edited by olyris; 16th July 2017 at 09:02 AM. Reason: jesus needs to admit his beauty is safe... when is yours? when you accept happy. - aa michael

Blog Entries

Re: Creating a positive thought form in the form of an angel to protect from negative spiritual entities as well as negative people and black magick in general

Everyday left and right, I believe that people unconsciously use black magick against each other. Most of this happens unconsciously.
    I believe this is what most psychic attacks are. Most of them are harmless except for the initial shock of them, precisely because of the unconscious nature of their creation, but shielding and transmuting are always a good idea.
    This is why i sometimes think using techniques like this or similar, anything that involves the intent of stopping/altering negative energy is a good thing. I am aware of techniques where negative energy is transmuted into positive energy.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.