I experienced lots of lucid dreams through my teenage days, after which lucidity disappeared. About ten years ago I had my last lucid dream, which has always remained with me, because I figured out through logical reasoning that the situation I found myself in was a dream, and I was totally confused when it appeared my bed was empty, while I knew I was sleeping there

I admit is is a little disappointing for me that MAP hasn't brought my lucid dreams back, despite me reciting my affirmations, being motivated. Part of the problem is that my affirmations don't seem to 'land' as I don't see myself doing reality checks on a regular basis, so there is definitely room for improvement. It wasn't until last night that I experienced another lucid dream, and it was a silly one, a moment of lucid stupidity, I guess.

In my dream, I had an appointment for a job interview, for which I had to travel by bus and by train. I could have known there was something dreamy going on, as my dream was staged in the house where I grew up, while I have moved almost 40 years ago, but I missed that reality check. For some reason, I missed my bus, which rides once every hour, which made it impossible for me to get on the train in time to get to the interview. While I was pondering my options, i.e. send an email, or forget about the interview, I found myself having coffee at the railway station. I immediately realized I had magically landed at the railway station I couldn't possibly get to by bus, and concluded this was a dream.

This is where the silliness kicks in. Instead of realizing the full potential of being lucid, I decided to 'wish' myself at the location of the job interview. I vaguely recall myself finding my way along confusing road signs, arriving at the reception of the office too early, while I could have flown across the Amazon to have fun, but that was something I thought up after waking up.

In a later dream the same night, I was walking a labyrinth, but instead of walking from start to finish, I was walking to and fro along a section of the path. As someone else explained to me in the dream, it is the journey, as opposed to the destination, which is important.

Let's just keep going.