I'm in Week 3, and dream memory is still mweh. I'm finally back to raising energy, which I had paused to restart NEW through MAP, and it is something I have really missed over the past few weeks. What is new is that the energy bouncing exercises leave my arms, legs and body real cold, something I hadn't experienced before.

As before, when raising energy for more than twenty minutes, I feel the energy burning through my stomach, chest and throat, with tingling sensations in my hand palms, inside of wrists, elbows, armpits, genitals and around my lips and nostrils. It doesn't rise higher usually, although sometimes my brow and crown start to tingle. I guess this is normal, at his stage of the game.

The biggest challenge to come is taming my over-active and over-rational mind, which is really interfering with my practice, making negative comments, or trying to escape in entertaining chitchat. I have to keep myself from screaming "SHUDDUP! SHUT THE F*CKING HELL UP" and probably need a lot of time to shut up Mr Noisy. On the other hand, in the past I did practice meditation to empty my mind, with some success, I guess it takes some time to pick it up from where I left it. I'm currently doing the ring technique, and on the first day I made it to 90 seconds of silence, which is not too bad, I guess.