I'm about to complete Part I, and progress feels slow, albeit progressing. Energy work is no longer accompanied by the burning feeling of energy, so I guess some obstacles have been cleared. Every now and then, nightly practice gives me a throbbing upper lip, and elsewhere in this forums it was suggested this is a symptom of a blockade. If so, it feels like this obstacle is being cleared.

Activation primary energy centres has brought me no sensations worth mentioning, just very mild energy feeling. Not looking forward to force anything, I will leave this as is, hoping to make slow but steady progress. Not throbbing, no strobing, a mild pulsing, at best.

For the rest, I am happy with mind taming, I can keep my mind quiet for 30 minutes, which will do, for now. Trance becomes deeper with practice, I think I know what feeling to look for, although I wouldn't call it 'falling'. Body loosening was not really interesting, until today.

The exercises of bouncing and expanding beyond the physical body were easy to do, although they didn't give me a feeling of anything different. The spinning exercise was harder to do, and I found it next to impossible to spin from the right, leaving my field of vision, continuing at the left, entering. I really had to crank up my imagination to make this work, but when I managed, I not only felt the expected feeling of vertigo, but also a strong sense of floating in the air. I really expected to see myself floating above my chair when I opened my eyes, but I was still sitting. I guess this is a hopeful development.

In addition, I had the same coarse shaking sensation in my brain stem/neck I experienced before when trying out Monroe's OBE instruction. Earlier, I had seen this as a symptom of physically trying too hard, but now I wonder if it may be related to obe. Fortunately, this time I could easily take control back, and ease out of it.

Something else I noted is that with my eyes closed, even in the dark, I can see a faint shadow moving if I am waving my hand. It is too faint to recognize a hand, but there is something out there. Also, I discovered that if I close my eyes in the dark, I see faint patterns, usually attributed to my physical eye lids/retina, but this time, the patterns do not move with my eyes/head. Is this some form of astral vision developing? Any way to develop this further?

I appreciate your feedback on this...