Thread: The journal of Genesis' out of body experiences

The journal of Genesis' out of body experiences

I've decided to keep a journal of my out of body experiences. I've been quite inactive during the last few years because of a very busy schedule, but I've decided to start again.

I'm currently not actively trying to project. I medidate and do energy work every day because I wish to develop the energy body mostly. I'm still interested in exploring the other planes, so any projection that happens are always welcome.

- Today:

Did 15~20 minutes of energy work and went to sleep. I used an affirmation and told myself I would project. I ended up projecting at some point during the night for a very brief moment. I gained consciousness and realized I was projecting. I looked at my hands and noticed they were "melting" or disappearing.

I decided I'd explore a bit. I saw my window and went flying and tried to pass through it. For some reason, this ended my OBE and I woke up. I then simply went back to sleep.

My projections always seem to end whenever I try to get out of my house. Hopefully I'll be able to explore more in the future.

Re: The journal of Genesis' out of body experiences

Pleased you've got your motivation back Genesis. Get stuck in there and do'nt give up.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Thank you Susan! I'll do my best to stick with it. I'd like to do at least 1 year of daily energy work to see the progress I'll make.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Thank you Susan! I'll do my best to stick with it. I'd like to do at least 1 year of daily energy work to see the progress I'll make.
    Wishing you well Genesis, happy & fun times with your daily energy work for the next year, much success
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Thanks newfreedom!

Had some odd dreams last night. Not a OBE but thought it was interesting.

I had a dream within a dream. I don't remember the details however. I also had a dream where I was crying intensely. A couple family members were around asking me why I was crying, but I replied that I had no idea. I was crying hard for no apparent reason. I woke up feeling as if I had actually cried, which I thought was pretty interesting. I wonder what triggers such dreams.

your energy body is happy (ultimatum is met), but you have a doubt... is spirituality about love?
    i don't mean to be a prick, but, it won't take anybody a whole year to answer the above question.......................... up to u.