Thread: Signs that one is ready to safely to Raise Kundalini

Signs that one is ready to safely to Raise Kundalini

Are there any common indicators that can be used to determine if the energy body and chakras are prepared enough to safely raise Kundalini?

Is K-spikes becoming mild instead of an intense zap a good indicator?

I don't want to go for the full K raising too early and risk premature K raising.

Any guidance would be very welcome.

Thanks

Re: Signs that one is ready to safely to Raise Kundalini

when you have all the knowledge of yourself + your life. because the "decent powers that be"/"theory of a sound species" really could be within you. earth forgets that, kundalini won't.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    when you have all the knowledge of yourself + your life. because the "decent powers that be"/"theory of a sound species" really could be within you. earth forgets that, kundalini won't.
    Wow olyris, that sounds very profound....unfortunately I did not understand what you were saying. I did an internet search on "theory of a sound species", but I still don't quite understand.

Is there a different way you could explain it so that I might better understand? I am not greatly versed in spiritual concepts.

The only way to determine this is to go for it. Your first attempt should tell you what you need to know.

Try not to be paranoid about this. This is understandable given the available literature on the subject.

If you have experience with altered state meditation, plus energy work, etc., etc., they there is no reason why you should not attempt this.

The 'Golden Rule' will save you....'if things get painful or bad, stop what you are doing and focus on real life grounding stuff. Do this until you feel normal again, whether it is an hour a month, a year. Then go back to what you were doing. In this way, like body building, the body mind learns and compensates, causing evolution to occur where needed.

This is the ultimate solution.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    Are there any common indicators that can be used to determine if the energy body and chakras are prepared enough to safely raise Kundalini?

Is K-spikes becoming mild instead of an intense zap a good indicator?

I don't want to go for the full K raising too early and risk premature K raising.

Any guidance would be very welcome.

Thanks

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your excellent guidance. It makes a lot of sense.

I will begin preparing for the my first full on K raising session.

Many Thanks

Jexx

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    Wow olyris, that sounds very profound....unfortunately I did not understand what you were saying. I did an internet search on "theory of a sound species", but I still don't quite understand.

Is there a different way you could explain it so that I might better understand? I am not greatly versed in spiritual concepts.
    well, what i was trying to say was... if you have ever been hurt or dealt an injustice, you might catch a glimpse of earth being a "bad place". some of christianity emphasises this. but what about earth being a good place? parents try to teach their children this from birth. amidst of all this confusion over whether or not the "real world" is good or bad, or even exists, kundalini awakes... it comes with the understanding that god resides in *self*. the world was not "good" or "bad," it was divine!

it is a deeper and more fundamental understanding of the miracle of life, but it is not promised to be easy. again i say, when you get your personal knowledge right (ie sane and objective, and without assumptions), you are about ready.

cheers, o
    Last edited by olyris; 21st July 2017 at 11:18 PM.

Hi Olyris,

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I think I now understand what you were saying much clearer.

I have experienced many rapid and deep changes in my perception of prior relationships and life experiences in the last few weeks. These changes seem to be driven by my higher self or something similar. I am surprised how fast these changes are taking place, and how profound some of them are. I guess this is a good sign.

There is a lot of sign You can find that You are now ready to raise your Kundalini energy (SHAKTI). But My Dear The Number one sign you have to see in my whole spiritual experience is that "Are you aligned with your body and the Universe?" You can find this out by seeing different Number Synchronicities or Repeating Numbers. Right.

Every number has different frequency and it has different meaning. Always remember, our thoughts are alighned to the vibrational frequencies called numbers. depending on what we are thinking of.
    to see which numbers you are seeing often tell you about where you are going in life. I have found this Powerful Information that will help you.
    1111 meaning
    2222 angel number
    444 angel number

These three are common synchronicity You will see often. If there is some other number you have been seen everyday that's rare check out these page and find your idea number.

Last edited by CFTraveler; 10th August 2019 at 05:33 PM.