Thread: putting physical protection to the test(raising vibration phenomena)

putting physical protection to the test(raising vibration phenomena)

i have been raising my vibration 13 years through a shaman. She was raising my vibration even when i was a smoker too but that can only go so far. so i had to stop to raise my vibration the a even higher level. so i had to make new lifestyle changes eating high freqeuency foods to take to a higher level. The theory is not only do you get protection from the non physical but physically as well. That's what they say. So I am going to apply for martial arts and see if I am protected from physical abuse. If they can’t hit me I am going to say it's because I am god. Literally will be god because I will be fully one with creator one day anyway. I don't have to fight demons to prove I am more powerful in the angel military. I know I am god the most powerfullest being in the creation of reality. I know what inspired me to want to work in the angel milatary is the game diablo the game was popular. I don't want to get bad karma for hurting demons. It's against my heart to be abused and to abuse demons. to prove I am more powerful I know I am god. All of the different types because of the oneness phenomena effect
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: putting physical protection to the test(raising vibration phenomena)

i will let you guys know how i go when i do martial arts
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: putting physical protection to the test(raising vibration phenomena)

to become, god the shaman, scalp yourself. u just do what noone else think you can like you don't mind, then give up on is. what ever went wrong is your new reality, god.
    forme it was walking down the street not dressed properly, but freedom is my ideal so i went and did it. i was taken to hospital shortly after... er,... am i right or am i right?