Thread: Law of Three

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Law of Three

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has read this...

The Holy Trinity and the Law of Three

It's profoundly interesting and I'd love to hear feedback from others practicing within a Christian framework on AD. I've always believed Jesus' teachings were radically missed, and this one confirms it in a way that actually leaves Christ's message far more illuminating, interesting and tangible.

Hope you're all well,

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Law of Three

I haven't read it but I suspect it's about the idea that three is a number of transformation- the marriage of the opposites begetting the alchemical child (your 'new ans improved' soul), and the prechristian trinitarian idea- that the world is made of spirit, soul and matter, transformed in holy spirit (spirit), soul (father) and matter (son). I've read similar ideas, in various faith-based publications, and metaphysical bible tracts. I like that someone wrote a book (lately) about this. I might give it a read if I can find it in paper.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Does it allude to the Ra Material somehow in contradiction to it?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    I've always believed Jesus' teachings were radically missed
    You and me, both. And we can add CFT into that, too. And possibly a few other folks around here.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

So, I've become a rather lazy reader. This one is making me think again, and from a very fresh, new and interesting direction. The author's use of language is dense, but not as dense as the author that's clearly influenced her the most in this work: George Gurdjieff.

I'm only a few chapters in, but the take is that Jesus hid, in plain site (such a Master, He is) the key to how everything comes into existence. It's like the three main ingredients/dynamics/realities in any creation act or state of change. Here, Father, Son, Holy Spirit are living examples of realities, like forces, only we so love to get lost in the finger pointing to the moon. That's what we do. Christianity has been adoring fingers all this time, creating mental constructs for three nouns: The Trinity.

The Trinity, however, in itself, obviously isn't the noun pointed to by noun labels, it's the Cosmic interplay of these states (I'm at a loss for better words, but think ingredients + cooking = result. Force, counter-force, mediating 3rd element).

There are primary ideas, projected from a whole into something like a little lovemaking. Boy (principles of Form) and Girl (principles of Emptiness, womb) and the third elements being the act of lovemaking, showing perfect harmony that effects great change. In short, it's the Holy Grail of Jesus' teaching because it contains all truth necessary for creation and change whatsoever. I'm just getting how to work with this stuff. So, CFT, you're pretty darn close.

Now, if the author were to read this hack interpretation, she'd probably want to slap me , but it's what I've taken away so far.

As for Gurdjieff, if you can understand him, he's alllllllll yours.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Jesus hid
    yep its because narcisissm, aside from being narcism, is the next step "normality" (the ordinary people) take together. you simply cannot lead a world to your own place in heaven, at some point you must cut them off so u can breathe... so, the realm knows spirit, which can only be one's own perogative. rise or fall at will...

"The interweaving of three creates a fourth in a new dimension."

In an attempt to not be so lazy, and not just once more exclaim, "Yeah, what CFT said..." , here's a snippet on the book's core point, which moves us one notch beyond binary metaphysical systems into the ternary:

"A ternary system envisions a distinctly different mix. In place of paired opposites, the interplay of the two polarities calls forth a third, which is the 'mediating' or 'reconciling' principle between them. In contrast to a binary system, which finds stability in the balance of opposites, the ternary system stipulates a third force that emerges as the necessary mediation of these opposites and that in turn generates a synthesis at a whole new level."

For example:

"Seed, the first or 'affirming' force meets ground, the second or denying force (and at that, it has to be moist ground, water being its most critical first component). But even in this encounter, nothing will happen until sunlight, the third or 'reconciling' force, enters the equation. Then among the three they generate a sprout, which is the actualization of the possibility latent in the seed--and a whole new 'field' of possibility"

So, if you take perennial metaphysical principles rooted in duality and work with the third principle, you get results. And the book goes in to working with this system in pragmatic terms, which I won't post. You'll have to read the book.

That's my attempt to clarify, but yeah, mostly I think it's what CFT said...

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sinera, didn't mean to jump over your "Ra" question. I'm curious what you're referring to. Mind sharing?

Ra is of interest to me.
    Know Thyself