Thread: Things I did to get free of a serious neg invasion.

Things I did to get free of a serious neg invasion.

In 2003-4 I suffered with a serious neg attack that took almost a year to get free of. I don't want to go into the details of how it happened or too much about what went on in case I call it back to myself, but suffice to say I nearly lost my mind in addition to my home and my job. I was "pushed" into oncoming traffic, had all the power go out in place i was staying when I tried to email someone who was helping me and when I left to go to an internet cafe to continue to the conversation, all the power went out there, too. That was in another suburb and none of the surrounding houses or businesses lost power. Driving between the place i was staying and the internet cafe, my hands were lifted off the steering wheel like there was an invisible ballon under them and I couldn't put them down. I nearly smashed into a truck. I couldn't sleep because the bed would literally move around, i felt like I was being stabbed and pricked all over every time I closed my eyes, everything I tried to eat looked like blood and internal organs. These things happened on a daily basis for months. I can't even describe the crazier and more disturbing happenings but I don't discount anyone's experiences because i know mine would have made me sound completely insane to anyone who hadn't been through something similar. I lost over half my body weight in a few weeks and I am a full figured woman normally.

These are the things I did to help myself get free. I am putting them down here because I can't find the notes I had written, the emails I had saved (including some with RB) and I also had posted on the old AD forum and I don't want to lose the notes again. If it helps someone else, great.

• I was advised to do everything I could to become "an inhospitable host" because the more effort it took the negs to stay with me, the weaker they would get and eventually either leave or transfer to an easier host.

• Was taught the LBRP and did it several times a day, along with just the Qabalistic Cross every few hours.
    • Worked at staying unemotional and not showing fear or pain.
    • Took a lot of showers.
    • Burned things like chilli and ginger and censed myself and the place I was staying as I was told it would be disagreeable to negs.
    • A friend would help me "banish with laughter" as the Chaos Magicians do. We would dress up as ghosts and run around pretending to be hilarous ghosts.
    • played music like nursery rhymes and classical music in the background all the time.
    • Kept the lights on all the time.
    • Learned about the astral and created an astral weapon.
    • Sought the help of people who knew what they were doing with this stuff and learned to avoid discussing it with anyone who didn't need to know or couldn't help. At first it was kind of exciting and a bit of a rush, but then it got really scary as I was being injured, had scratches and bites appear on my body etc.
    • Spent time in places like cathedrals and other places with consecrated ground to alleviate the attack and give me a rest.
    • Used Hindu healing mantras.

Somethings I didn't do that in hindsight would have helped.

• Censed my car as well as the place I was staying as I was essentially homeless and spent a lot of time in my car.
    • Censed my possessions in boxes etc.
    • Used affirmations out loud.
    • Spent more time learning to astral travel and project. (I still can't do either of these things).
    • Used the running water technique more effectively.
    • Refrained from ALL occult practices - I was earning a bit of money as a tarot reader after I lost my job and was too crazy in the head and freaked out to get and keep another one for a long time.
    • Used fire as well as water as an active counter measure.
    • Found a non occult hobby to occupy myself with.
    • Changed my circle of friends or at least stayed away from some who were heavily into occult practices that they were unprepared and unprotected for.
    • Stayed away from cemeteries and hospitals, like not even walking past them if possible.

Things I do now to prevent further attacks. These won't suit everyone and may seem like overkill, but to me it's pretty much the basics.
    • I have a good spiritual development teacher from a Caribbean mystical tradition who believes in this stuff and teaches us passive counter measures and how to protect ourselves via spiritual development.
    • Use spiritual baths/washes/liquids in the Caribbean manner such as Florida water and Kolonnia 1800. Using tap water, holy water, Florida/Kolonnia and fresh basil as a spiritual bath is an excellent countermeasure both passive and active. I take a spiritual bath almost every day for protection.
    • Still keep a lot of lights on and have bright night-light type plug in lights in the garage and rarely used rooms so they aren't completely in the dark.
    • Removed opaque light fittings so the bare bulb is visible.
    • Put clothing straight in the laundry tub and air out jackets etc that can't be washed rather than leaving them to pile up in my bedroom or bathroom.
    • Keep my house very clean and orderly and regularly use spiritual floor washes. I get rid of trash each day and don't let it pile up.
    • Spend time in nature every day either at the local beach, in a park or just in the garden.
    • Grow protective herbs and encourage "weeds" like fleabane and fumitory which most people pull out from between their pavers. They are traditionally used to ward off evil.
    • Very careful about my speech and what I say to myself and outloud.
    • Pray several times a day. I have become fairly religous and feel lucky to have met some very spiritually powerful people from different religions and traditions and we support each other in staying spiritually cleansed and protected, and I can call on them for support if I think myself or someone else is being attacked.
    • Wear light coloured clothing.
    • Cover my head with a white scarf if I am likely to be in a situation where people are "spiritual" but not taking spiritual care of themselves or coming from a place of true spirituality.
    • Let very few people into my home, and no longer invite over people who are engaged in occult practices without sufficient care and attention. This is really important to me because just this year one particular group of acquaintances have been dabbling in things they should leave alone and so far just this year 2 people from that group have committed suicide, 2 people have been admitted to hospital with sudden, life threatening illnesses and at least one has been involuntarily admitted to a psych hospital. Some of the children of the group members are also being affected.
    • Have blessed and consecrated items for protection by the front door and in other places around the house.
    • Make liberal use of holy water and salt to wash things down, including doors, windows and other entry points.
    • Make sure that I am treating the local indigenous elders and their traditions respectfully.

Since 2004, I have been able to sense the presence of negs via a large psychic wound on my body that happened during the initial attack. What happens is that the wound area starts to burn and prickle in different ways, which tells me what is around and what it is doing. If I am near someone who has a neg/neg infestation, it burns also. If it's bad, I put holy water on it and it burns even more for a bit and then eases. Even just talking about this here makes it burn. My hands have become very sensitive and if I touch something and my hands start to burn, it alerts me that that item might have a neg attached to it. I really did nearly die several times in 2003-4 and the attack was so severe and extended, I suspect that I might be dealing with the aftermath for the rest of my life. I am nearly 50 now. I am very psychically sensitive and have been since i was a child so that is probably why it affected me consciously so much and still continues to. Sometimes I see negs inside people or around people, including my nephew when he was a baby. I can't sleeep in his room if I stay over there because I am beset by negs but they don't seem to bother him and I have done some distance clearing as his parents won't believe it if I tell them, and will probably try to stop me seeing him.

I will add more things when I think of them. I am interested in trying out the earthing methods but I find it hard to read about them and understand because i get foggy and confused, which is not normal for me because I'm reasonably bright and can pick thing sup quickly, so I suspect it's a deeply embedded neg trying to make me not do it.

Blog Entries

Re: Things I did to get free of a serious neg invasion.

I grew up on Florida water, my mother used it for banishing. I have a bottle of it in my bathroom right now, although I haven't needed it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Things I did to get free of a serious neg invasion.

It's really good stuff. I mix a little Holy water into it, too. You can get Florida water soap, too.