Thread: Return to my roots

Return to my roots

Hello,
    My name is Matt. I was once a member here about 10 years ago under a different username. My spiritual journey began with Mastering Astral Dynamics and this forum.
    I remember some of you like Olderwiser and CTFtraveler. Robert Bruce and this forum has had a lasting impact on my life. I am grateful for you all and glad to be back.
    I recently picked up a copy of the new edition of Practical Psychic Self Defense. Really enjoying this version. Many of the techniques are proving to be useful. I have been running into some neg issues and at very confusing point in my spiritual journey. Felt pulled to return to this group. So here I am again.

Blog Entries

Re: Return to my roots

Welcome back Matt.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hi, Matt. I used to go by OlderWiser (which was meant to be a joke about how I was older and wiser because I'd been such a fool when I was young), but I've been ButterflyWoman for a long time now. Still me, though.

Welcome back.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Hi ButterflyWoman and CTFtraveler. Thanks for warm welcome.

i remember i was a neg victim under the name astral practitioner and olderwiser was there

I still remember you butterfly woman
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Yup, you and I have both been around here a long time. I think we're coming on ten years that I've been a mod. And CFTraveler was here years before that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I always picture you two Angels in near nothing superwomen undies with capes. Just sayin...
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce