Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

i have had moles when i was a little kid. I didn't have negs until later date in life but i had skeletons from the underworld in my old house as a kid.

I am high high frequency now but i still have moles
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 28th September 2017 at 08:46 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

sacral center... just ordinary family issues, not trauma at this time but you might be an identity deeper than normal. takes proper practice of course i think they call that "salvation"... which is also normal
    your crown center wants to know god/goddess infinitely. getting close by the looks...
    everything else is clear and perfect to mine eye.

u do kundalini?
    Last edited by olyris; 28th September 2017 at 10:41 PM. Reason: no negs sighted

olyris you sound quite confused when you are typing on the forums I notice. You should try take some extra niacin with your anti psychotics and see if you thinking can become much much clearer.

I know when I lower my medication my thinking too is confused as well. That's why I will replace it with niacin. I know the medication has permanently modified my brain especially the concoction of tobacco and anti-psychotics

ruining my chemistry for 6-7 years

I am smoke free now to hold a higher frequency now but in the past i was a smoker

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I explain this in my book, The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook.

Yes, there are naturally occurring and harmless moles. Think of them as each being connected to tiny jellyfish type non physical creatures. Harmless as the barnacles on a ship's hull.

However, the only way to tell if they are harmless or not is to test them by marking them with blue ballpoint ink, applying magnets, etc.

Most neg attachment moles appear during childhood, just like pregnancy is a common time for women to get moles.

robert

I've always found olyris' posts as clearly brilliant and easily understood.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

you should donate mole removal to science Dear RB

i must of forgotten about natural moles in PSSD. It was such a long time ago i must of forgotten about what you wrote in that section of the book
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 29th September 2017 at 10:38 PM.

The problem is, even if I am giving it away, which I am, that this is just too weird for anyone to want to look at it. LOL.

I recommend you get the latest version of PPSD. The 2nd Edition is way better than the original.

peace, robert

I smoked mj a few dozen times.

Robert Bruce i am on a high frequency diet i am very careful what i eat. I eat anything that is organic. I've been on organics for a few years now.

mj is a psychic herb. However I don't recommend it because it got me into allot of trouble with getting voices. I think mj opened me up to getting voices robert bruce
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 4th October 2017 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks.

I have known several people over the years that, the very first joint they had, they woke up in the psyche ward a few months later saying WTF just happened? So, yes, agreed, in some people MJ can open doorways.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    I smoked mj a few dozen times.

Robert Bruce i am on a high frequency diet i am very careful what i eat. I eat anything that is organic. I've been on organics for a few years now.

mj is a psychic herb. However I don't recommend it because it got me into allot of trouble with getting voices. I think mj opened me up to getting voices robert bruce

I recommend you get the latest version of PPSD. The 2nd Edition is way better than the original.
    Robert I am 75% neg free not all parts of me are high high frequency I am trying to get rid of my voices threw raising vibration

However in you 2nd edition you would probably speck of frequency raising, I know it's coming

good job for making it, the book. I peeked at the book on amazon it looks really cleaver. Especially saying it's a survival guide

in your 2nd edition you should talk about surviving the influence of voices they are like negs too Robert
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 30th September 2017 at 08:19 PM.