Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

i have had moles when i was a little kid. I didn't have negs until later date in life but i had skeletons from the underworld in my old house as a kid.

I am high high frequency now but i still have moles
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 28th September 2017 at 08:46 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

sacral center... just ordinary family issues, not trauma at this time but you might be an identity deeper than normal. takes proper practice of course i think they call that "salvation"... which is also normal
    your crown center wants to know god/goddess infinitely. getting close by the looks...
    everything else is clear and perfect to mine eye.

u do kundalini?
    Last edited by olyris; 28th September 2017 at 10:41 PM. Reason: no negs sighted

I explain this in my book, The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook.

Yes, there are naturally occurring and harmless moles. Think of them as each being connected to tiny jellyfish type non physical creatures. Harmless as the barnacles on a ship's hull.

However, the only way to tell if they are harmless or not is to test them by marking them with blue ballpoint ink, applying magnets, etc.

Most neg attachment moles appear during childhood, just like pregnancy is a common time for women to get moles.

robert

you should donate mole removal to science Dear RB

i must of forgotten about natural moles in PSSD. It was such a long time ago i must of forgotten about what you wrote in that section of the book
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 29th September 2017 at 10:38 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

The problem is, even if I am giving it away, which I am, that this is just too weird for anyone to want to look at it. LOL.

I recommend you get the latest version of PPSD. The 2nd Edition is way better than the original.

peace, robert

I recommend you get the latest version of PPSD. The 2nd Edition is way better than the original.
    Robert I am 75% neg free not all parts of me are high high frequency I am trying to get rid of my voices threw raising vibration

However in you 2nd edition you would probably speck of frequency raising, I know it's coming

good job for making it, the book. I peeked at the book on amazon it looks really cleaver. Especially saying it's a survival guide

in your 2nd edition you should talk about surviving the influence of voices they are like negs too Robert
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 30th September 2017 at 08:19 PM.

i am surprised i have never heard about your new books. I couldn't find it on your astral dynamics website

you should advertise your new books in on the forum

I have had a lot of success with reducing symptoms of sz and 'voices' through dietary changes. EG., removing wheat and dairy from diet.

What is the nature of the voices you hear?

There are both good and bad voices.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Robert I am 75% neg free not all parts of me are high high frequency I am trying to get rid of my voices threw raising vibration

However in you 2nd edition you would probably speck of frequency raising, I know it's coming

good job for making it, the book. I peeked at the book on amazon it looks really cleaver. Especially saying it's a survival guide

in your 2nd edition you should talk about surviving the influence of voices they are like negs too Robert

i use to have positive voices for a first few years. When i was 16 years old now i am 29 years old now. 13 years later with voices now. They were my best friends ever. They open doors to my mind mimicking the effect of marijuana so I haven't had the need to smoke marijuana pretty much for like 13 years.. I would drink alcohol and close my eyes and have the time of my life because of the Stoney effect of these doors or these windows. It's called psychic windows or psychic doors. You probably mention in in one of your new books. Anyway later in life i will get the angels to open these doors to my customize in my like-ing. Modify my psychic system

I’ve had ““ashtar alien mind angel voices,, at one point””, together I’ve had Aunt Clairs exorcism group voices not for long. Reece my dark pot head friend and few dark female friends- voices. I think I am hostage on a different dimension that’s the reason for having bad voices later date in life. I think you should talk about psychic self-defense in your new book defense against voices. Raising frequency on this level effects all other levels. That’s what I have been told by my shaman lady that I work with. The New Age church believes that voices are spirits telepathically talking to me, while psychiatrically labeled as a chemical imbalance. I am prematurely clairvoyant I can see my light body like It’s there. Sometimes I see angels only for like 1.to 5 seconds(meeting the angels halfway)”” vibrationally”” I know I will get rid of voices threw the thread healing schizophrenia and the great white secret thread it's a matter of time.

I have had angels singing non physical implant on a mental level connecting the angel orcastra voice too positive physical music. That gave me a idea how it’s like in heaven.

It’s pretty much the same typical of voices every time sometimes I get visitors they only come in for a short period and they are complete-ly different types and short lived
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 2nd October 2017 at 08:09 PM.

Me schizophrenic also.I hear from people i know in real life as well. I don't have a delusion anymore, the belief in god for an athiest i supposed could be called the original problem. I can completely destroy the souls of my voices but then i have to forgive it like it didn't happen, coz like, there is no way these people are actually say/doing these things in my mind. Key is for me is to break or cripple these sick voices THEN give them compassion. Half the time they are being good and telling me secrets, guiding me, and half the time they are on a sick power trip to see if i'm too meek or some such nonsense. Ah well, what doesn't kill me make me stronger. The only belief society allows is salvation, that's what annoys me. But I can see that if people weren't judge for it there would be a lot of ugly stuff happening in our society. So I am "wending" my thoughts-beliefs to my salvation in the hope that will clear up the past and future too. The Great White Secret was handy but i am already neutral and can't do it any longer. I am mending ties with my angels now hopefully... l.o.t.n. fallen angels can be a real pain in the bom, maybe that is why you are not quite interfacing with their names yet. anyway cheers olyris