Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

Re: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

olyris I know allot of psychiatric patients are having genuine spiritual experiences but are locked up on meds and brainwashed by atheism.

My shaman lady I worked with would work allot of people in the mental health

I failed Robert Bruce I couldn't survive the negs in society I ended up on psychiatric medication however it was a blessing under diskize because it gave me room to work on raising my vibration. Giving really good neg relief numbing me from psychic attacks.. I am pretty much neg free now. I get dreams but they are just more disoriented the effects of medication comparing to normal people. so I can tell if I am having a psychic attack or not. Pretty much most of the time I am clean of negs most of the time by my dreaming history

When I astral project I can't produce enough consciousness to manafacture a out of body exit. But there are no negs there just at the birth of a projection double body
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 2nd October 2017 at 08:27 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

olyris you sound quite confused when you are typing on the forums I notice. You should try take some extra niacin with your anti psychotics and see if you thinking can become much much clearer.

I know when I lower my medication my thinking too is confused as well. That's why I will replace it with niacin. I know the medication has permanently modified my brain especially the concoction of tobacco and anti-psychotics

ruining my chemistry for 6-7 years

I am smoke free now to hold a higher frequency now but in the past i was a smoker

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I've always found olyris' posts as clearly brilliant and easily understood.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Did your voices start when you started smoking MJ? Many people have had a similar experience, and some on the very first joint.

Have you ever tried say a month on an organic diet?

robert

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    i use to have positive voices for a first few years. When i was 16 years old now i am 29 years old now. 13 years later with voices now. They were my best friends ever. They open doors to my mind mimicking the effect of marijuana so I haven't had the need to smoke marijuana pretty much for like 13 years.. I would drink alcohol and close my eyes and have the time of my life because of the Stoney effect of these doors or these windows. It's called psychic windows or psychic doors. You probably mention in in one of your new books. Anyway later in life i will get the angels to open these doors to my customize in my like-ing. Modify my psychic system

I’ve had ““ashtar alien mind angel voices,, at one point””, together I’ve had Aunt Clairs exorcism group voices not for long. Reece my dark pot head friend and few dark female friends- voices. I think I am hostage on a different dimension that’s the reason for having bad voices later date in life. I think you should talk about psychic self-defense in your new book defense against voices. Raising frequency on this level effects all other levels. That’s what I have been told by my shaman lady that I work with. The New Age church believes that voices are spirits telepathically talking to me, while psychiatrically labeled as a chemical imbalance. I am prematurely clairvoyant I can see my light body like It’s there. Sometimes I see angels only for like 1.to 5 seconds(meeting the angels halfway)”” vibrationally”” I know I will get rid of voices threw the thread healing schizophrenia and the great white secret thread it's a matter of time.

I have had angels singing non physical implant on a mental level connecting the angel orcastra voice too positive physical music. That gave me a idea how it’s like in heaven.

It’s pretty much the same typical of voices every time sometimes I get visitors they only come in for a short period and they are complete-ly different types and short lived

I smoked mj a few dozen times.

Robert Bruce i am on a high frequency diet i am very careful what i eat. I eat anything that is organic. I've been on organics for a few years now.

mj is a psychic herb. However I don't recommend it because it got me into allot of trouble with getting voices. I think mj opened me up to getting voices robert bruce
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 4th October 2017 at 08:31 PM.

i have been thinking, schizophrenia could be a case of simply "not wanting in," regarding life on planet earth. they talk of a failure in the emotional connection with the mother. you find yourself in a family, school, taking drugs and you don't even know if you want to be there. so, i have been wanting various parts of my life lately, like the house i am in, my new cat in fact most of this scenario which is geared to fix my mental health... however, there are parts of my life like old friendships, playing cricket etc that i have found were not wanted... they were lessons instead. the alienated self in these experiences is most unique, there is a rainbow beneath all the shades of grey in the unwanted times. that's what makes me different but that's what i have to come to terms with. which is rewarding.

l.o.t.n. my nurse said to take niacin and folate which are in breakfast muffins. only problem is i am on a low carb diet so its a bit impossible. i drink alcohol and coke most days though i think that is the real reason i am a little unclear for now. check out my post on the 4 different types of negs to see how coffee, tea, beer and wine drinking can be positive when dealing with voices. grin

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    i have been thinking, schizophrenia could be a case of simply "not wanting in," regarding life on planet earth. they talk of a failure in the emotional connection with the mother.
    WORD

That 'WAS' exactly "it", but being as past tence...get in the NOW present moment/grooVe. Can you Abelli dig that the seed are ever sown to within the fertile furrow, even planted/covered/hilled up twain ... to either flowing side the irrigating waters...same same? One

>Hi>Fo<Tsi<

The greatest of these is Love, for to within the weakness, grace sufficient ... strengthens.

Foecunditatis
    42420976-Couple-taking-hands-and-walking-on-golden-wheat-field-over-beautiful-sunset-Stock-Photo.jpg
    'AS IT IS'

As you intimate, acceptance of 'as you are'. A rainbow is a curvature, ergo eliminate 2D representations squaring/cornering you. No squares in the round, no knight moves. More so you came through the mother, even as from the mother you appeared. The mother ever IS within you az origin/umm, even as within her you throughing her were. Peace.

Pure Worship
    39589109-Family-love-heart-icon-and-symbol-Stock-Vector-logo.jpg
    'EVER SHALL BE'

Pontius Pilate, what is truth?
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th October 2017 at 08:05 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

in all experiences it can be found that lessons are the only things that evolve... the theory that each and every were created perfect.
    but humans do something else too. they don't just learn but they teach. anything can happen out of that, except pain. i was teaching charisma or the perfect mystery (what is it?) at those times i wanted not in. will reconnect with this person i was. cheers timothy.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    in all experiences it can be found that lessons are the only things that evolve... the theory that each and every were created perfect.
    but humans do something else too. they don't just learn but they teach. anything can happen out of that, except pain. i was teaching charisma or the perfect mystery (what is it?) at those times i wanted not in. will reconnect with this person i was. cheers timothy.
    Hi olyris,
    I might misunderstand you so I wish you to elaborate more on this topic...I will ask you if it is something what I feel to be a truth for me...that I was very arrogant Before I incarnated into this Life....I was asked what I want to attain..I said...I take it all....they where hesitant and asked if I really can take so much...and I said very cofidently....YES....I did not know at all and I am reminded several times that this was my own want...I did not know how hard it is to be human...I did not understand how evil many humans are and how they do so much harm in others Lifes....that not all who are in human form is yet humans...they are very much beasts.....still.....and I wonder if everyone want to become humans at all??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Robert you should collect all the information on the astral dynamics forums and add it to your books

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast