Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

Re: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

Thanks.

I have known several people over the years that, the very first joint they had, they woke up in the psyche ward a few months later saying WTF just happened? So, yes, agreed, in some people MJ can open doorways.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    I smoked mj a few dozen times.

Robert Bruce i am on a high frequency diet i am very careful what i eat. I eat anything that is organic. I've been on organics for a few years now.

mj is a psychic herb. However I don't recommend it because it got me into allot of trouble with getting voices. I think mj opened me up to getting voices robert bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi olyris,
    I might misunderstand you so I wish you to elaborate more on this topic...I will ask you if it is something what I feel to be a truth for me...that I was very arrogant Before I incarnated into this Life....I was asked what I want to attain..I said...I take it all....they where hesitant and asked if I really can take so much...and I said very cofidently....YES....I did not know at all and I am reminded several times that this was my own want...I did not know how hard it is to be human...I did not understand how evil many humans are and how they do so much harm in others Lifes....that not all who are in human form is yet humans...they are very much beasts.....still.....and I wonder if everyone want to become humans at all??

Love
    ia
    Yes I too needed humanising, quite the beast I was. I try not to call the world "good" or "bad," that way it is more likely to be "divine." The world doesn't know innocent money yet, but it's getting there. The ultimate truth appears to be, if you let people happiness they'll be good. But if you let people power, they'll be monsters. Balancing upon that knife-edge is enlightenment. Among the many are the few...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes I too needed humanising, quite the beast I was. I try not to call the world "good" or "bad," that way it is more likely to be "divine." The world doesn't know innocent money yet, but it's getting there. The ultimate truth appears to be, if you let people happiness they'll be good. But if you let people power, they'll be monsters. Balancing upon that knife-edge is enlightenment. Among the many are the few...

olyris......Yes...I nod in agreement...so true...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I have known several people over the years that, the very first joint they had, they woke up in the psyche ward a few months later saying WTF just happened? So, yes, agreed, in some people MJ can open doorways.
    I disagree marijuana grounds people into reality creating the in moment experience for most. It is mention in the echart tolle books the same state. It may appear as a hallucination slowing down time but it's not. People experience slow time. It may appear as a hallucination but actually its natural state that can be triggered by marijuana. It might actually be bad memory advancing to the next joint advancing advancing. Creating forgetfulness over doing marijuana which leads to ending up on a psych ward.

^^ it's a thoery

or it could be something else such as possession as an example or something else

to really find out what really happend the divine would know threw the angels robert
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th October 2017 at 08:09 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student