Thread: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

olyris I know allot of psychiatric patients are having genuine spiritual experiences but are locked up on meds and brainwashed by atheism.

My shaman lady I worked with would work allot of people in the mental health

I failed Robert Bruce I couldn't survive the negs in society I ended up on psychiatric medication however it was a blessing under diskize because it gave me room to work on raising my vibration. Giving really good neg relief numbing me from psychic attacks.. I am pretty much neg free now. I get dreams but they are just more disoriented the effects of medication comparing to normal people. so I can tell if I am having a psychic attack or not. Pretty much most of the time I am clean of negs most of the time by my dreaming history

When I astral project I can't produce enough consciousness to manafacture a out of body exit. But there are no negs there just at the birth of a projection double body
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 2nd October 2017 at 08:27 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student