Hello World,

I had previously checked in, back then I had issues, so Im checking in again.

I was hearing voices, mental issues, thought they were entities, all sorted now, under medication...I know the following will be hard to believe me since I told you that, but such is life!

The primary reason I am here is to learn about astral projection.

However there are a few strange things with me:

1. My third eye is partly open, I see entities, mostly in hindu temples (Im hindu. since 2013 I am indian but was christian earlier). Ive even seen hindu gods with many arms. Ive seen Durga & Sarasvati, Ive even seen Krishna, They didnt scare me I just paused when I saw them, usually early in the morning around 5am or 8am for the hindu temples. In the hindu belief (remember I come from a christian background) thats literally seeing God. Then Ive seen ghosts too.

2. I threw away my copy of the Bhagavad Gita ( I had written in it which is a sign of disrespect) I heard a voice say 'I will always remember this day' weird because it was nothing like the voices I heard when I was going mental, it was serene and clear.Im not saying it was Krishna, however I have no doubt that he is real, I saw him! But I did hear something. I heard the same sorts of voices both male and female when I visited a Ganesha temple last year. Only a hand full of times in my life have I heard anything like that.

3. I believe a deity pulled me out of my body more than once early this year ( I remember the experience) I was just floating and I heard her laughing...like I was a little boy she was playing with.

In summary thats all...theres more to the stories, but you dont need to know any more than that

Anyways Im looking forward to sharing my out of body experiences with you

Salute!