Thread: please consider (reiki 2)

please consider (reiki 2)

i have discovered a new reiki 2 symbol, which bears the meaning, "gratitude." it is extremely powerful in my universe so i need to offload it. haha! enjoy...

reikiII.jpg

olyris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by olyris; 4th November 2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: woops that 2nd image is not supposed to be there

Re: please consider (reiki 2)

A stitch in time saves nine, thankfully sew
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

On forgiveness.

You forgive a transgression.

Whether or not you realise that, it is a fact. The question of forgiving sins on the other hand, is about someone else. I have define "transgressions" and "sins" diferently, of course. Transgressions are between humans. Sins are between Gods. Are you Islamic, like the jews. Or, are you Christian, like the Buddhists? Well there ARE two Gods except Jesus was the only one who is both.

The point? Jesus is forgiving himself. That is the hard part. So, the question of forgiveness is how to forgive yourself. It is as mechanical as the laws get. Easy bit: you have to have faith in something better. Yes with your ego.

o

Yeah... o

Hear!! O' Y'israel, the Lord is thy God, The Lord is One.

What mystery incorporative of words then, words now, words mayhaps yet to be seen...

If 7 layers deep steeped in mystery , then surely the unison pairing of stepped height of 7 layers. Yet 2 at least as cetering uprighting literal , of sorrow in joy, rest to within any human being whereof nn therein reflexively enmotion....Life Living Life...Deep calling out to Deep. Fore/for in want of need, necessity is the Mother of invention, even still One God both reproved nn reproven. Same15Same

Spiritus Unum ... One Breath

Was said, Before Abraham was I Am.

Was said, I shall be What I shall be...

Self-Fore-Giveness...perhaps the only way that consequetive all inclusivity truly be forgiven in nn of the Whole ... One.
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th November 2017 at 09:48 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Saints and sinners - the sacred and profane.

As you know, some voices are saint-sinners, and some are magical. It doesn't change, they will always be the one they are. Saint-sinners and deities.

- With the magical voices: allow them, they know your mind is valid. Getting it wrong is about them, if they do that..
    - With the sinners: allow yourself, make room for yourself. You know Earth is valid. Getting it wrong is about you only, they don't need your conscience..

It works such that the sacred voices are accepting your curses, and the profane voices are rejecting them. So your own thoughts are really everything in spirituality. It all works in words. For instance one of my voices has just finished willing me the word "gratitude," while another one has just finished willing me "harmony." Find the word, find the feeling. The word is lucid (not insanity) and the feeling is a bit discomforted (not numb) - at first. Once you connect yourself to the thought and feeling, things will fall into place. Heal!

Here:

believe.jpg