Thread: I am very near a system collaps..

I am very near a system collaps..

Hi everyone

As some of you know about my son have had very diffiult life...and this year at 28 of february he got his analysis done..he has sever ADHD with sleep deprivation syndrome...he has never be undertstood by authoritie and he has lived on social benefits..he has tried to apply for work but the employments office do not help him ..they say he needs senior high school education...he have tried but has not succeded because he cant focus enough..

I took him in may 2013 back to live with me to get some support and protection....many have take advantage of him..and his impulsivity has got him in trouble....I had to really fight hard to get the analyis to be done...now when he has his diagnosis social benefits is withdrawn and social chief told me that he wants to declaration of incapacity??
    It is good they do not have that power to do so...

I am so stressed out that I feel I am very near a system collaps...My bloodpreassure have hit the roof and I feel such a trembbling inside ...I am afraid I will get heartattack....My doctors office will call me at 8 but it is only 3.50 now....I just need to write this if something bad happens that this life long stress is killing me.

I thought that it will be easier when he got his diagnosis he will be understood but it got worse ...he is better with right medication but he has so much grief in him of all these hard times by authorities and very little support or guidance...

It is hard to be human.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: I am very near a system collaps..

I hope all works out for you, IA, and for your son. Keep strong!
    My dad was recently hospitalized with critically high blood pressure (over 200 mmHg), but it's better now.

Take care,
    '595

Quote Originally Posted by 74hc595 View Post
    I hope all works out for you, IA, and for your son. Keep strong!
    My dad was recently hospitalized with critically high blood pressure (over 200 mmHg), but it's better now.

Take care,
    '595
    Thank you for your support and caring '595

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Why did they withdraw social benefits? Doesn't the diagnosis qualify him for more help, not less?
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Why did they withdraw social benefits? Doesn't the diagnosis qualify him for more help, not less?
    Hi CFT,

Thank you for asking, I have no idea...the reason they have given is total falce but they do not communicate...they have send a notice for a meeting on friday..we will know more then ..

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Sounds serious.Don't you know anyone who can heal your son?
    Also there's a book by geoff grey cobb called ''the miracle of new avatar power'' which is famous in occult forums.It contains invocations and chants of angelic beings to assist you with earthly things....I remember it has a chant to call forth two angels (zoroel and sabriel) who can cure mental and physical illness,,,
    No tools,rituals or anything else,Just a relaxed state of light trance,and then you speak the words....

Personaly i had used a lot of times for financial things and i can say that it works....
    Last edited by lomax; 18th November 2017 at 08:41 PM.

Found the link that contains some of the invocations including the health chant...

At first you do the relaxation ritual,then the calling to ARZEL,and then the chant of your choice.....I think it's better to follow the instructions by letter (at first)

http://thefoolspeaks.com/showthread.php?t=609
    Last edited by lomax; 18th November 2017 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lomax View Post
    Sounds serious.Don't you know anyone who can heal your son?
    Also there's a book by geoff grey cobb called ''the miracle of new avatar power'' which is famous in occult forums.It contains invocations and chants of angelic beings to assist you with earthly things....I remember it has a chant to call forth two angels (zoroel and sabriel) who can cure mental and physical illness,,,
    No tools,rituals or anything else,Just a relaxed state of light trance,and then you speak the words....

Personaly i had used a lot of times for financial things and i can say that it works....
    Hi lomax,

As we know, no-one but self can heal..we can aid with our energy to some extent but everyone must do the work. We can support and strengthen a person to find trust and hope to manage do the healing to get better.

In my sons case it takes both compassion and patience, this is lacking from outside from society to be able to build up his inner .......he needs more time then the most does..he have not had this until this date. I hope those who can make difference in his life will do that.Until this date authorities including others have only made his life so difficult....I started in 2013 to demand a investigation of neurophysiatric carather...this year in february 2017 it finaly was done...I hade in 20+ years tried to talk to authorities and begging them to help him.......with no luck.....so I hade to report to the authoriety who help patients who have not get help ..and it took 3 time report before he got the valuation to know he has severe ADHD with sleep deprivation disorder....then it has taken to find a doctor who want to help him with right medication...I had to change doctors few times....in my sons case it has taken for me 20+ years to get help for him.
    Now he has people who do see him and is now guiding him in right way...it will take time but he has right to be giving the time he needs to get better.
    I do expect that social benefits is given back to him until I can apply for pension for him to start with few years to bing stability and continuty and peace for him to get some security what allowes him to start to feel he can find back to him self and his creativity which is total dead and gone after all bad things.

He does not like me writing about him but I need support to keep going because I am so exhausted and need support not not parrich.

I say for the last time...I do not do rituals...I have an inner certainty....I have no words to express it....I just breath openess to let energy flow to fill me with strength..and I find this helpful....rituals make me unsure and hesitant...I breath faith and inner certainty only.

I appreciate all positive support that does help...and caring and love
    Thank you all.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

9. Re: I am very near a system collaps..

I understand IA56..
    Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by lomax View Post
    I understand IA56..
    Take care.
    Thank you lomax

I hope you will think posively about me and my son. We need love and support.

Sending love as token of gratity towards you.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce