The "I am me" technique is based in a in-depth mindfulness attitude. I discovered this one months ago it allowed me to debride the last remaining roots of negs in my self.

I was practicing the Robert Bruce's grounding techniques which greatly diminished the negs attacks. With the hoses coil method the night attacks decreased. Let me to say it in a clear way: ten years of crude attacks when I take advice of Psychic self defense. Then years.
The random ideas with insults and aggression decreased too with the grounding measures. Although they never ceased at all.
The most annoying symptom of sexual harassment decreased but still persisted in an random fashion that drove me crazy. I could not relax I could no fully enjoy anything because "it" could burst with ferocity.
Sometimes I would answer the aggression as a Pyrrhic relief.
I remember a day when the thing told me "You are fat" "Ok"
I answered "But you are f***n* dead"
That sort of fights left me exhausted. A day I needed relax. "I gonna empty completely my mind" I told to me. I noticed however a remaining smile in my face. That smile that smile... is unnatural. I thinked-
That smile...
That smile .... is not me.

Then I remembered! That is the "overshadowing" that Robert Bruce explained!! I am overshadowed!!!

I gently removed the alien smile of my face.... The harassment ceased completely. The attacks the random verbal aggression ceased completely.

I started practicing Mindfulness. I refined my technique to "I am me" technique like a heartbeat . I say it each five minutes approximately.
Still I perceive some verbal aggression but this time it is not with the intimacy it was in the previous overshadowed state. IT doesn't hurt me. I am relieved.
I am not completely cured. I still perceive the demon sometimes. But the trick is to withdraw completely your attention and direct it to yourself.

I still keep the hoses coil in my house. Y carry a fanny pack with a bag of salt (a pound approximately) I kept a neodymium magnet stuck to my body.

If I retire the salt the magnet I feel immersed in a brain fog I can no control.
My method for fight the demonic neg thta harassed me for years (I am 51 now) has three pillars.

1- Strong, very strong grounding (hoses coils, bags of salts with me and in my bed.
2- Healthy lifestyle: no drugs no alcohol. No excess
3- In depth mindfulness with the technique "I am me" as a heartbeat.

Note 1 The "I am me" should be vibrated, feeling it in all his meaning. Repeated all the day and specially at the moment of waking and going to sleep.

Note 2: It is not necessary to fight the overshadowing: just ignore it, "dis-identify of it "That's not me" is enough.

Note 3 English not my native language. Please read the big picture.