Thread: Hey All

Hey All

I joined this forum awhile ago, and just now got around to actually posting and such on it... I am Bercus, but, you may call me Shane, Rudra, or any other name that I have went by as long as you know said names! I have been into energy work specifically for around six years now... I took a long break though as I had became a christian... Got back into it all around 18 months ago... I have been projecting for a year, but I also do many other skills, Divination, just generaly Energy Manipulation, and many other things that I won't be listing here.

I do have some beliefs that are different then people here, but I do hope that it won't matter too much.

Re: Hey All

Hi Shane. Welcome to the forum.
    It shouldn't matter at all. The idea of a forum is to be able to share. If we hold different opinions then respectful discussion is always good. After all beliefs are all they are. Chosen ideas that we feel comfortable with.
    I know that over the years my beliefs have changed. An experience of some kind can form a belief or change a belief, but also mis-interpretation or mis-understanding of an experience can do the same.
    So we all hold our own and respect each other's.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )