Thread: Hello from Spain

Hello from Spain

Hi there,

I am Miguel, from Spain. I am happy to have discovered your forum. I bought MAP several days ago, and currently I am working in deeper trance states, in order to trigger a more conscious OBE. I did my first try almost two weeks ago, but I still didn't know too much about the subject, and I was a bit lost due the dreaming mind effect. My second exit wasn't too much better and finally end up in a nonsense of mixed dreaming and OBE. My third exit, aborted because I tried to open my eyes while I was floating like a soap bubble....Since then, I've been trying almost every day, without any noticeable events. Today, for example, I entered in the trance state and I felt like I was a bit dissociated from my body (something like a floating sensation, but still feeling my body).

I still didn't received the book... but I suppose I have to work a lot on my energy body. The problem is that I tried the first exercises with the thumb and I didn't feel anything...

In my case, it seems that OBE's trigger when I move my awareness to my feet, f.e. I have problems with the rope technique, and I tried others with no success. It's weird, isn't it?

Well, have a nice day all of you!

Blog Entries

Re: Hello from Spain

Welcome to the forums, Miguel.
    I'm sure many of the doubts or questions you have will be answered either here or in the book, and if not, we have the MAP subforums too. Welcome again.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Exclamation Re: Hello from Spain

Greetings Miguel/mossa
    It's a pleasure to welcome you here. Apparently you are getting Very close to having your first full deliberate and conscious OBE. That's Good ! Hopefully it will happen very soon. Until then try to be patient.

Good Luck
    Grey

Thank you. In fact, I had a conscious exit (I felt strong vibrations, loud noises, etc), but I spent too much time in the astral, trying to solve my difficulties of mobility. I got lost, and I can't remember the entry.
    Now I have problems just to sit down and meditate, because I've got a cough. I suppose this is not a big help and I'd better give up for a while... So, try to be patient is a good advice

Welcome
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say, A fool speaks because he has to say something

Bienvenido compañero

Ha pasado mucho tiempo. Y aquí estoy de nuevo, después de muchas peripecias, intentando conectar de nuevo con todo esto.

Blog Entries

Me avisas si necesitas consejos. Espero que estés mejor del resfriado o la gripe o lo que te dio tos.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you. That flu is the minor of my problems. I have haemorrhage on a daily basis, and all those problems come from that issue. In fact, I have the intention to do energy work to improve my OBEs and try to figure out a solution,.