Thread: Nothing in the Navel Center--Should I Continue?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nothing in the Navel Center--Should I Continue?

I thought I had posted this question. It must have gotten lost.
    I have gotten to day 23 of the MAP program. So far I have felt energy sensations, though mild, for all the exercises. On day 22 I successfully activated my base center. There was a buzzing pressure in the perineum.However, on day 23 i got no sensation in the navel center. Even when I pulled the energy through the genital center, there was no sensation there either. This surprised me. It's as if there's nothing beyond the base center.
    The question is this: Should I continue on with the MAP program or repeat day 23 until there's some sensation in the navel center?

Re: Nothing in the Navel Center--Should I Continue?

I had cracked all chakras by using Robert Bruce's methods.In my case i used the same teqnique for all of them...
    What method are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by lomax View Post
    I had cracked all chakras by using Robert Bruce's methods.In my case i used the same teqnique for all of them...
    What method are you using?
    I'm using the method in MAP: sponging energy from the feet to the base, stirring, brushing and tearing, then sponging from the feet through the base and onto the next... I just feel nothing after the base center.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbHornist View Post
    I'm using the method in MAP: sponging energy from the feet to the base, stirring, brushing and tearing, then sponging from the feet through the base and onto the next... I just feel nothing after the base center.
    You need to produce a stronger movement effect.Sponging energy can do very liitle but it's a good exercise at a basic level.
    It's better to use the stirring effect,until you activate the center you work on.

And by the way is very painful.

Blog Entries

I had replied and then noticed it's in the 'ask RB section'. I will now move this to the 'down under' section for more people to ask.
    Anyway, usually, the arms and hands, and feet and legs are much more responsive to stimulation because there are more nerve endings in those areas, while the centers are much less responsive. It doesn't mean that there is no response, just that it's just not as sensitive. This responsiveness comes and goes, so another time you may get more feeling- or less- than now. Allot the same time to all the chakras, and know that something is happening, even if you don't feel it at the moment.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

HH: this is my impression ok because i am picking up your energy from here, just by reading. you are of first ray (red, base chakra). your base chakra is omnipotent dude !

if you've ever done yoga properly, it keeps a clear third eye consciousness and drops all other energies to the base chakra. i suspect that has happened to you. your base chakra has balanced out all your other centers already, from what i can tell, just by reading your post(s). way to go!