Thread: Have you ever thought about making anti neg charity,, RB ??

Have you ever thought about making anti neg charity,, RB ??

I wanted to sell water beds but my mum would not let me.

reason because she was afraid with water because the electricity in the conducts

I was going to make a company to protect those that suffer but i don't have the money

I was going to be the extension of your countermeasures technology. You know how the first computers came out over time they got really really advanced. I wanted to make advanced waterbeds business for example the power of the running aromatherapy essential oils instead of running water for example

I was going to make anti neg rest homes for stress relief but i don't have the money

-
    i have let go of this fantasy of divine service and moved onto something much much extreame-ly helpful for the planet

-
    I am working on a book later date in life,,, called,,
    how to be a spiritual billionare,,,
    about being spiritually rich how to fully awaken talking more then a million awakenings i've got the knowledge inside how too

With the money you have made as an author you might want to consider making this anti charity RB or company

^too extend your spiritual empire
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 29th December 2017 at 10:43 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student