Thread: Have you ever thought about making anti neg charity,, RB ??

Have you ever thought about making anti neg charity,, RB ??

I wanted to sell water beds but my mum would not let me.

reason because she was afraid with water because the electricity in the conducts

I was going to make a company to protect those that suffer but i don't have the money

I was going to be the extension of your countermeasures technology. You know how the first computers came out over time they got really really advanced. I wanted to make advanced waterbeds business for example the power of the running aromatherapy essential oils instead of running water for example

I was going to make anti neg rest homes for stress relief but i don't have the money

-
    i have let go of this fantasy of divine service and moved onto something much much extreame-ly helpful for the planet

-
    I am working on a book later date in life,,, called,,
    how to be a spiritual billionare,,,
    about being spiritually rich how to fully awaken talking more then a million awakenings i've got the knowledge inside how too

With the money you have made as an author you might want to consider making this anti charity RB or company

^too extend your spiritual empire
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 29th December 2017 at 10:43 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Have you ever thought about making anti neg charity,, RB ??

I am working on it...

As for water beds...you might like to warn your mother about other things involving water and electricity...like kettles, water heaters, radiators.....

peace, robert

LOTN, sometimes, I feel like an anti neg charity... long story short: the christian god owes me $2m for knowledge he used in formulas to create music. since then: "i've had my mind on my money and my money on my mind" to the extent that demons in hell are wishing me the best. pretty scary but thankfully i am getting quite good at it. i found my way is all or nothing, either to give em compassion or just "whatever" as a stance.

god i love you Bruce thank you for making it a reality love and light your way with most intensity to you Dear Robert

My divine dream or one of the most biggest fantasy is to work for your charity please help make it a reality for me I would be great-ly honoured
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 3rd March 2018 at 04:54 AM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

the secret Robert about water crossing is to take the tent outside by victims house so there is no danger of being electrocuted and the benefits of course are earthling

I had hell's council members on my back when I kicked the negs butts from a cheap-ly water crossing circuit, this was many years ago i ended up in hospital when i got hit on a 2 dimensional portal in the physical i thought i was going to be a gonner

I wanted to comment about water crossing. Boss demons can be treated with high quality water pumps

I just wanted to make it clear about something

I dream of manufacturing high quality water crossing models that are attached to a door plunk threw duck tape unity, i would like to share a model with you maybe one day

Robert I am excited to sharing my watering crossing invention with you (updated version with extra qualities or abilities i am ready to share it with you to make you proud

My mum is getting in the way even though i am a full-ly grown adult
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 4th March 2018 at 02:25 AM.

sorry for the confusion what i am trying to say i still want to do both the billionaire book and supporting the charity i haven't fully let go of this desire i am not a lyer i just have confusing objectives

haha ha

olryis your are funny you make me laugh

can you get back to me Robert i am very exciting hearing from you. It really really makes my day

it's the greatest reward i could ever receive

I like talking to a spiritual genius one on one
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 8th March 2018 at 09:51 PM.