Thread: can you give me the permission to use some of the stories in your books and the inductions techniques?I am writing a book about lucid dreaming and astral projection in Arabic

Post can you give me the permission to use some of the stories in your books and the inductions techniques?I am writing a book about lucid dreaming and astral projection in Arabic

hi, Robert Bruce. I hope you are doing fine, actually, I am writing a book about lucid dreaming and astral projection in Arabic, and also I published a youtube channel about lucid dreaming and astal projection in Arabic, can you give me the permission to use some of the stories in your books and the inductions techniques, if I included any story or technique form your books I will make a direct reference to your book, my goal is to help the Arabic world to be more awake, because I believe that sharing knowledge about lucid dreaming, meditation, and astral projection will help this goal

--
    My Best wishes and Regards
    Ahmed Elrofaie

Re: can you give me the permission to use some of the stories in your books and the inductions techniques?I am writing a book about lucid dreaming and astral projection in Arabic

Yes, of course, you have my permission to do this.

You can also PM me and I'll give you my email address so we can discuss this further.

peace, robert