Thread: prayer echo effect phenomena,, the ideal new countermeasure

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

prayer echo effect phenomena,, the ideal new countermeasure

i don't have negs 85% of the time sure not all parts of me are high frequency but i have voices

when i am under psychic attack
    i modify my ego and say,,,

I am a now a shower of pure love and light nothing can hurt me anymore only love touches me

with my fist in prayer pose at all times, try too anyway

what's going on, the prayer echos in heaven and the angels hear me while they are watching it comes back to me in echo form because the unity effect nature of the prayer ability.

the more angels hear my prayer the more the chant is magnified with strength because the prayer magnifies it's strength threw the oneness and the echo energy nature effect you see of the prayer now

the more angels watch or observe my praying chant the more it's enhanced because of the i am presence within every angel observing the prayer chant,,, i am a shover of love and light...

what i do next during prayer i pray,, "whatever angels are watching of listening to my prayer" "i ask you to get or contact or connect me too,, archangel michael or contact god" threw the ones that are watching my prayer.

NOTE NOT ALL ANGELS ARE WATCHING OR LISTENING TO THE PRAYER. Only the ones that are active, listeners- observers and those are ones you ask to connect you to god or archangel michael

- threw the dozens of connection i have made threw the archangels threw higher self amen

You see forum members if you make lots of connections by connecting the archangel oracle set of doreen virtue these angels have there connections to god itself. It's matter of connecting to the archangels and they have natural connections to god threw the archangels you see forum members

nothing is more powerful then the god of love. Because god of love is one with the rest of all the gods of love threw oneness nature of the divine. the god of love works as one and is the most powerfulest being you can ever work with
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th January 2018 at 04:23 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student