Thread: Can skills / abilities be learned from reviewing past lives?

Can skills / abilities be learned from reviewing past lives?

Hi,
    I want / need to know if skills can be learned from past lives? I've always wanted to learn math (am only good at basic math and a little bit of algebra) beyond the high school level.

I've been trying to teach myself math for years and am not successful in it.

Once I learn to project [or am able to project myself out of body]? Would I be able to review a past life where I was good at math, then once I review that life would I automatically be good at math (I know I need to still practice in this life)?

I remember I was in a hospital once and I automatically spoke German. Ever since then I know quite a bit of German terms / part of the German language without having studied it or going [or visiting] Germany.

Thanks.

Re: Can skills / abilities be learned from reviewing past lives?

Look up a guy called Burt Goldman.
    He's been teaching a way to acquire new skills and abilities, by tapping into the potential of alternate reality versions of yourself, where in that reality you're an accomplished mathematician, or, whatever it is you wish to be able to do...

Kryon also talks about "mining the Akash". Basically the same thing as Goldman teaches, I think...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

It's very nice to see you here Neil...long time.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    It's very nice to see you here Neil...long time.
    Hi Tim.
    Thanks. It's good to be back. I hope all's well in your world sir.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

¡Hi, Neil..!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    "alternate reality versions of yourself"
    ¿In the context of a Multiverse architecture of reality?
    Such alternate reality versions, perhaps, ¿could be lived through a deliberate event like a Reality Shift?

Of sure, Neil, you knows brain has a complex structure based on neural networks. Some mainstream researchers arguments brain structure follows an evolution pattern based on learning.
    Following Burt Goldman procedures, such neural networks ¿are redefined/adjusted? ¿or mainstream concepts are not truthworty? ¿are they oversimplified visions of brain structure?

When I say "mainstream", I'm refering to academically accepted.

My best regards...
    Ángel

odd as it may sound, "trying" will teach you all the math in your universe... intellectualising it is another matter.

Dion Fortune , the ultimate occultist , the leader of modern psychic defense and the practice of magic , came to realize her powers when all her previous life-times merged.

Dion Fortune , The mistress of Magic.

I work with past lives and ancestors , its very difficult practice , but one we must as occultists need to master .
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .