Thread: god vs yourself

god vs yourself

the christians, get god to materialize whatever want threw him

the magician or witch get themselves to materialize whatever there want

it's easy as asking the universe to materialize whatever is desired without having to do a spell yourself that easy

the fun begins in astral world for example i am in the moment now materializing a spiritual experience within a spiritual experience

the creative-ity is good fun such as """higher self now"""

for example materializing clarity now awareness now in the astral dimension

The great beauty of reality is the materializing process it's a freedom point

a few simple lines easy message resonates with every user here on astral dynamics
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 17th January 2018 at 12:15 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: god vs yourself

The reason why I give free spiritual education on this forum members here is because i am teaching mirror reality. And whatever has been taught comes back to me threw mirror reality form. I help others and I help myself

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

i try to be blunt as much as possible and easy reading for everyone by not an essay of information because the message is easier to absorb

"Simple easier chunks of information for every one to absorb" muchh easier anyway,, to read

Quite a large variety of my threads are information i get from within myself such as the great white secret thread for example has high percentages processed information from the gods light that i hold in my energy body

gods light is gods spiritual data

indeed, you are a true guide and knower of secrets. the point of mirror reality, i think, is to understand compassion. and, that's the easy way to be happy!