Thread: over coming tobacco control

over coming tobacco control

tobacco can keep you a prisoner for the rest of your life

Why should i stop smoking tobacco?

With the 4000 chemicals creates descension into hell's vibrational- alignment.

If you die you vibration is in alignment with the lower realms and that's where you will go if you die

Tobacco causes physical stagnation and it's metaphysical properties of this substance in your body is psychic stagnation

Tobacco is so low vibration that it can open you up too psychic attack to it's most potent availability

you are helping the negs if you smoke cigarettes

If you poison your body your poison your mind. Mind body and spirit are all one

Tobacco addiction is mainly pure placebo

Tobbaco is the are really really horrible way to die

Coughing yourself slowly to death

carbon monoxide poisoning makes shortness of breath and the lack of oxygen creates dizziness from smoking cigarettes long term

Tobacco can make you unwell because of the poisoning effect it has on the mind

To brake free from the tobacco chian you need to work on modifying you belief system and that's why you should read this book

https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-E...ing+allen+carr

I am already 5 years smoke free and i quit cold turkey after finished reading this book

I had to quit before ascension 2013 because i thought i would not make it vibrationally because of smoking

The reason why i am smoke free is to align my vibration half way to meet the angels up the vibration ladder

I had to make lifestyle changes because i am living a new spiritual life

Earth is at a higher vibration now because of the raising vibration effect of angels and light based extra terrestrials raising the vibration of the planet.

For smokers that can only hold a low vibration will die off because they can't align there vibration with the high frequency of the planet
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 23rd January 2018 at 10:10 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: over coming tobacco control

to me, tobacco is self-judgement. so if you self-judge beautiful you can still smoke. but if you self-judge unhappy you shouldn't. i smoke all the time, only problem is the cost it is ridiculous...

about 10 years ago i had a voice from heaven ask me, "you get the one thing you want...?" i said "the perfect body".. that has come true now the angels have been working on it. i have dna stronger than tobacco (sacramental use?) i just need to watch out for a habit forming instead of pleasant time out. [or time in, in the case of using tobacco as a thinking practice]. meditate enough, and you could even eat pizza every day and not gain weight... i basically did. the scales said i weighed 115kg but i didn't look it. i weigh 96kg now and don't look like ive lost 20kg. it was all put on as muscle and hard fatty tissue not that lipo-crap. mind over matter! i still have a slight gut but thats from olanzapine, which teaches wisdom to dna.. it just takes time and pure thinking, everything does!

i still have a slight gut but thats from olanzapine, which teaches wisdom to dna..
    yeah with antipsychotics you have to eat allot otherwise you will get unwell and you must sleep at all times otherwise you mental health deteriorates very fast

i know allot of psych patients are smokers

Honestly Olyris i dream of doing pure raw fruit and veg with all it's lifeforce everyday my previous name was rawfruitvegvampire

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

olanzapine is notorious for weight gain.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

I've been smoking intermittently

I smoke when I am in the space where I need to lose a lot of weight , and am aggressively dieting and exercising at the same time.It stanches appetite very effectively for me.

Dancers are prone to unhealthy means of weight loss.

okay i just read this thread and realized that this was an anti-smoking thread (sorry).

I do quit every now and then ( i hope that's more apropos of this thread)

DC

Exercise and smoking don't go well togther

olanzapine is notorious for weight gain.
    Olanzapine is a out of body killer. How it works it loads the body with toxins making consciousness disoriented to point where there is not enough consciousness to create an out of body exit

These toxins are actually what many drug users do to escape reality(disconnection from reality, long term) Like an out of body experience in the waking being detached not fully connected in the waking

This state of disconnection on olazapine is like safe mode for the user

Making the dark side not so overwhelming to the user of olanzapine because it doesnt feel that real anymore

Therefore it’s easy to be well on olanzapine

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

The benefits of being long term on antipsychotics, talking about years is i noticed permanent chemical modification on the brain. The brian adjusts to make little improvements to vivid dream vividenss content overtime on antipsychotics. Every so often i get vivid dreams but are short lived

Antipsychotics is a dependency or dopamine secretions. When get off the antipsychotics the secretion aren't available anymore so the confusion problems begins,

The solution niacin replacement to treat confusion

when a detox happens the brain is modified from the drugs all those years it creates extra extra vivid lucid dreams these lucid dreams can be converted easily into out of body experiences by the portal of motion

When you go off the anti psychotics the dreaming content becomes extra vivid thanks to the chemical modification of the antipsychotics all these years

I am on Olazapine
    I work with the medication
    Just like medicinal shamanic healing plant i work with it as a tool

I have more then 10,000 angels healing me plus god of love working with me on a mental emotional and spiritual level a dozen or so archangels and higher self and happy to be on olazapine and when i am fully sound the medication won't be necessary

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I have cheated all the madness of negs all these years thanks to being on medication and i pretty much don't have them anymore thanks to raising my vibration i just got to get rid of my voices threw raising my vibration then i want need to take antipsychotics anymore
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 25th January 2018 at 09:22 PM.

Exercise and smoking don't go well togther

i love a smoke after the gym it is quite ecstatic! if i work out properly for an hour i am floating on cloud nine for 2, but then my body says "man, i am so ecstatic that i don't need to work out anymore, but thanks for reminding me." !!
    I am on Olazapine
    I work with the medication
    Just like medicinal shamanic healing plant i work with it as a tool

me too, olanzapine is about wisdom bigtime it gives you special divine time/space to work on the matter. just like risparadone is good for relearning ways with TRUTH. marvellous !!

risperidone is really really good for lucid dreaming

tobacco and exercise don't go well together, it's a like a curse for your body it weakens the fitness of the body stamina

I am trying to get really fit but i am stagnanting however i can't be as fit as i use to be before the use of tobbaco