Thread: getting supreme god or creator to make kundalnin level 10 or beyond

getting supreme god or creator to make kundalnin level 10 or beyond

threw this lifetime threw my higher self I ask the creator god to make a higher levels of kundalini above the 4 spikes maximin amen
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: getting supreme god or creator to make kundalnin level 10 or beyond

let this information spread like wildfire-er who ever reads this thread and the higher selves that are watching threw the members i ask those higher selves to talk to god of love about and the creation of high level kundalini spikes the creation and evolution of this energy amen in the lifetime amen
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student