Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Michael channelled

Michael channelled

Dear human,

We invite you to understand the significance of your birth drama... and the reality that it begat. Before you were born, you understood two things. First, the truth about parents - they don't need children. Second, the truth about children, they only need parents. Terrible as that may sound we know it works here on Earth. To try to derive anything from this is only to say: You are learning how to breathe. Breathe? Yes, literally your womb was not letting you breathe. Then you breathed with your folks, then you must find air out in the world. It always goes such as "I want people to need me too."

The world is not about your selfish needs, however. You understand that. Everybody will help you to live and learn to a certain extent - in fact, in that is absolutely all they do. People want a calling, as soon as this fact is realised. The better you are at sex, the less your calling will be that. If you are sloppy egotist you could end up chasing along the lines that glory follows, for example. The truth is, you want more of your negative side to express love. That is because the negative holds the key to the positive. Making sense here is about allowing other people their negative to heal, according to the new age itself. Allowing yourself that is the beautiful transformation you seek.

The transformation of a soul occurs thusly:
    1) Make sense of your family
    2) Find solace in God (whatever you conceive that to mean to you)
    3) Raise your vibration to joy, and
    4) Never forget the lesssons you've learned - they are your fun!

Step by step, one is breathing lighter and lighter. Their age is decreasing metaphysically. This is called chrysalis. One thing to add: Those who want more breath get less. You must focus on the negative.

Good luck,
    Michael et al.

Re: Michael channelled

Well, i have been working with my angels on understanding UNIQUENESS. the angels have been saying that they "don't respect the human" however all that appears to be the truth that I am an ancient to them so I can stand for Earth in them. Come know my world... (you too lord.of.the.now)... the angels in me are offering:

Healing: ask for archangel raphael to remove the problem of ego
    Happiness: ask for archangel uriel to unblock the resisting factors to life itself

[this works in me, now]
    Cheers, olyris

Subsequent to my previous post, the angel's went into like rapture and say here, have these too:

Destiny: ask archangel michael to clear to problem of doubt
    Light: ask angel ariel to perfect the problem of wisdom

Because: all need hope.
    Use the Pyramid of Light and Power and they will manifest it as your Self... any Earth Purpose.

olyris.

quote-when-you-don-t-understand-you-depend-on-reality-when-you-do-understand-reality-depends-bod.jpg

The truth about wishes.

The ultimate wish is to be born. You know this because you remember birth - every single time. What is dying then? It is the decay of life. A person will die the moment they run out of fun. Suchly, is born when fun is encountered in a new place (reality).

If your wishes are turning into decay you need to finish something off... something that you only find fun.

cute picture
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

LOTN michael says you are sane and worthy you just need go out of body a bit more to know power is in your feelings. [please excuse this if it is unwanted because i am quite new to being an angel person)

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    LOTN michael says you are sane and worthy you just need go out of body a bit more to know power is in your feelings. [please excuse this if it is unwanted because i am quite new to being an angel person)
    o,

Cut loose and do Your thing...it's 'out of topic experiences' ... Angel Person .. I dig 'it'... relax and give way to You.

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

that picture is that you olyris??

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

cheers tim, LOTN no it's not me but looks just like my old housemate..

very nice have a good day olyris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast