Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: here goes... logging back in after years of inactivity, now featuring a shiny new name and gender :)

here goes... logging back in after years of inactivity, now featuring a shiny new name and gender :)

Hi folks,

I have been absent for over 5 years, for various reasons, but I am back on my spiritual path (after many detours) and figured I'd drop by and hopefully re-engage with the lovely community here. As the title says, I have made some changes in my life, and as such I have come to terms with the fact that I am not actually male, despite my assigned at birth anatomy. So, on this forum I am no longer Andy but rather Anatolya, or Annie for short I suppose.

Figured I'd keep it short and sweet, so I'll end it here. Cheers!

Re: here goes... logging back in after years of inactivity, now featuring a shiny new name and gender :)

Hi Annie, welcome back to the forum.
    Looking forward to hearing more from you.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Re: here goes... logging back in after years of inactivity, now featuring a shiny new name and gender :)

Quote Originally Posted by sdbl731 View Post
    Hi folks,

I have been absent for over 5 years, for various reasons, but I am back on my spiritual path (after many detours) and figured I'd drop by and hopefully re-engage with the lovely community here. As the title says, I have made some changes in my life, and as such I have come to terms with the fact that I am not actually male, despite my assigned at birth anatomy. So, on this forum I am no longer Andy but rather Anatolya, or Annie for short I suppose.

Figured I'd keep it short and sweet, so I'll end it here. Cheers!
    Hey Annie, nice surprise to see a new face here

Welcome back to the AD forum
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Welcome back Annie. I remember your old nick.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Annie YOU ROCK.

Welcome back, Annie!
    This collector of useless clutter.

Well "here goes"...welcome back, and take a load off...

...Annie https://youtu.be/0GiKAa7tbiY ...Day Break...

Yeeaahhh...

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! I'm happy to be back among you wonderful folks, and I hope I'll be able to dive right back into being a contributing member to some great conversations.

Love <3 to all, Annie

hi annie, i know someone who is intersex, they don't work on anything other than identity... just saying, nothing more to be

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    hi annie, i know someone who is intersex, they don't work on anything other than identity... just saying, nothing more to be
    I don't know anyone who is intersex IRL, but an author I have been very excited about lately is Raven Kaldera, who is an intersex FTM who writes about paganism and spirituality with a very lucid and intelligent style about him. Definitely would recommend him to folks on this forum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast