Thread: What is this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What is this?

Are you sure it's not a parasite?

Quote Originally Posted by lomax View Post
    Are you sure it's not a parasite?
    While I don't want to rule anything out this was not my go to thought. My intuition tells me this is not the case. I was looking for more of a positive spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by reid.vfx View Post
    While I don't want to rule anything out this was not my go to thought. My intuition tells me this is not the case. I was looking for more of a positive spin on it.
    I agree with CFTraveler. What you described seems very positive to me, and I think it's a symptom of energetic development. Once while sleeping after meditating on heart chakra I had bright green flash of light. Robert Bruce calls this phenomenon chakra strobe. Maybe what you experienced is something like that, but way more powerful?
    Some energy body phenomena are quite intense, I had a partial kundalini raising twice (only first, and then first and second chakra), and this was probably the most intense thing I've felt in my life.
    I wouldn't worry about negative stuff like parasites, by giving it too much thought you're giving it permission to happen. There's nothing wrong with it too (maybe some people need to experience this), but it's not my kind of thing. It seems that with meditation and work on energy body manifesting things and events in your life gets easier, both for positive and negative results.

I suggest that you continue your work, and most importantly, have fun with it