Thread: Intend to disappear

Question Intend to disappear

Hi Robert,

This is an unusual question, I'm not asking for advice on whether to do this, just that in your view, is it possible.

I was thinking back to your story of a car dial and by sheer intent you were able to affect its probability to be fully working.

I have a stent in a vein and have been advised that despite it being redundant, it can not be taken out of the body.

I'd like to intent it to disappear safely.

On reflection, this sounds completely mad. In your view is such a thing possible in this reality?

Blog Entries

Re: Intend to disappear

I copied the thread that had responses other than Robert's and moved it here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...d-to-disappear
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

timothy: the buddha's fate was unpleasant... it's heart disease to expect to see a happy experience, in that... like jesus and the brain damage... i do not believe your (or my) condition is your own fault, a collective death.
    my way with it: to sooner see a rainbow than something human to make one happy. the buddha's rainbow is very... patient.

Yes, this is possible. I've experienced it many times myself. The mysterious 'my fuel gauge works' story is a good example, where I repaired my fuel gauge using affirmations. It had not worked for several years and I had had it checked by mechanics and the sender unit was dead and needed replacing. It started working about 24 hours after I did the affirmations while I was in the car.

It is most curious when you shift to another reality... in your case, you might go to a doctor one day with questions about your stent and he could say, after checking your records, that a stent was not used, and that you are mistaken.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Yes, this is possible. I've experienced it many times myself. The mysterious 'my fuel gauge works' story is a good example, where I repaired my fuel gauge using affirmations. It had not worked for several years and I had had it checked by mechanics and the sender unit was dead and needed replacing. It started working about 24 hours after I did the affirmations while I was in the car.

It is most curious when you shift to another reality... in your case, you might go to a doctor one day with questions about your stent and he could say, after checking your records, that a stent was not used, and that you are mistaken.

peace, robert
    Thank you Robert, that's a very interesting way to view this. I had not considered.

I now have to consider an affirmation for this, either to acknowledge the stent and its disappearance, or to state that the artery is in perfect working order with no obstacles, organic or otherwise and no medical record exists.
    Last edited by sanatogen; 3rd March 2018 at 01:58 AM.