Thread: Defense Against The Dark Arts Program

Defense Against The Dark Arts Program

Hi Robert,

Your raising Kundalini program suggests considering taking the "Defense against the dark arts" program. Is this program currently available, or is it still a work in progress?

I could not find it on your other website (http://www.astraldynamics.com)

Re: Defense Against The Dark Arts Program

it feels a little harry potter-rish

Nevermind
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Smile Re: Defense Against The Dark Arts Program

Hi Robert,

I just noticed that your new "Defense against the dark arts" program has now appeared on astraldynamics.com. Which is very exciting, and answers my question in the best possible way

Thanks for all that you do.

Re: Defense Against The Dark Arts Program

The Defense Against Dark Arts video program will be launched sometime in July.

*Currently, the first chapter of DADA is available free to watch on the new AstralDynamics website.

The new DADA program is a major release and our best work yet...two years in the making.

As you will have noticed, we have completely replaced the Astraldynamics website with a state-of-the-art installations.

This works very differently than the old site.

Everything is now done through the web page, including accessing any programs you may have purchased in the past.

With the old site, you needed to use a lengthy link and code to gain access to your programs. This facility no longer functions.

If you did purchase programs in the past, you can log in with the email you used for that, and get the page to send you a new password.

And once you are logged in to AstralDynamics, all your programs will appear under your name. Just click on your name, top right corner, and all your programs and ebooks will appear there.

Just click on one of the links and your program will begin to play immediately.

We'll be sending out a newsletter soon with full instructions with pics.

We are currently fine tuning everything and fixing little bugs, getting everything ready. But the new AD.com is now live and functional.

Oh, we also upgraded the program, Raising Kundalini. Adding new videos, fixing backgrounds, and re rendering everything in higher definition.

We are also adding subtitles to all our videos.

We will be upgrading our other programs soon.

robert