Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hi Angel10023,

TMS might help. Strong magnetic fields are well known to mess with Negs, because negs have an electromagnetic aspect to them, so a TMS machine which uses strong magnetic pulses might affect the negs. You would have to try it to know for sure.

TMS is generally only available via hospitals and other medical facilities, and usually fairly hard to get access to. This said, the TMS machines are not hard to create, as they use a surprisingly simple circuit for such a handy medical device. There may be options available on the internet.

An alternative magnetic counter measure worth consideration would be the use of strong wearable magnets, which are available from many sources, and at very modest cost. There are many on Ebay and Amazon, and come in many varieties, including wrist bands, necklaces...etc. You could also experiment with the use of small powerful rare earth magnets (also readily available on Ebay, Amazon, Radio Shack...etc)

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Jexx
    Last edited by Jexx; 18th June 2018 at 08:10 PM.

2. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Thanks Jexx. I've been talking to others and doing a lot of online research and so far these are the devices that people claim to have had an effect on Negs. I don't know if any of them would work on something as large as what I have in me..but this is the list. I'd like to hear feedback or comments from anyone that knows about any of these devices or has used them and what they think. Thanks

1. multi-wave oscillator
    2. pyro energen
    3. Rife - Spooky2 - there are different parts you can purchase and different frequencies you can play with and there is a 'radionics' add on you can buy separate - I, honestly, wouldn't even begin to know how to use this device and what parts or frequencies would work
    4. Metatron, and knock off hunter 4025 (its apparently a box with electromagnets) I was just told about this and I am looking into it more

3. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

The air ionizer I bought for $10 just came and it doesn't look like much. It pretty small and lightweight and the instructions were in Chinese. I don't think this will do much

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Hi Angel10023,

The ionizer should put out a lot more negative ions that the rather dangerous "Ion Ray Gun" at the link you sent earlier, and at a fraction of the price. It probably wont break the demon possession on it's own, but is one more counter measure (even if a small one).

Have you got hold of a copy of Robert Bruce's book yet (The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide). This book is what you really need. It explains exactly how break out of a demon possession. The information in this book is your very best chance of ending your possession problem. I have used the countermeasures in that book and can honestly say that they worked very well. I have pasted a link to the book below:

https://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psy...Survival+Guide

The earthing/grounding bed sheet you have invested in is one of the best counter measures (also in the book).

Best Wishes

Jexx

6. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Thanks Jexx. I've read all through this forum and I think I've heard pretty much everything in the book so far, but I am definitely getting the book anyway. The ionizer link you sent me I purchased. I think it was like $10....but it is really really tiny and flimsy. It doesn't look like much of anything to me. Should I be investing in a larger product? I really hope the earthing sheets do something to help. What is in me is pure evil. It won't let me pray, meditate or believe in God anymore so it has become impossible for me to break out of this hell. I just don't know if these countermeasures are enough at this point. The demons in and around me are huge.

7. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    I have been using cheap table top ultrasonic humidifiers with Frankincense oil to repel negs, and it seems to be working fairly well in the room it is used in.

I can't work out if it is the Frankincense oil that is doing all the neg repelling work or the ultrasound waves.

Has anyone had any experience with repelling negs with ultrasound only? Or using similar ultrasonic humidifiers with oils?

I just got the ultrasonic humidifier that I ordered from the link you sent me. It is really tiny and plugs into my computer not the wall. I filled it with frankincense oil and it's been sitting there for about an hour, but it's not doing anything. I don't see an on/off switch or anything. I don't smell oil coming out of it. The instructions are in chinese....did I miss something here? Thanks.

Hi Angel10023,

There is a small touch sensitive on/off symbol on the side of the ultrasonic diffuser/humidifier, use this to activate the unit by touching your finger on it (small circle with another circle and a line inside it). The unit should light up from the inside using colorful LED lights.

I use a mix of water and oil (not a lot of oil is needed). It is important for there to be enough water. There needs to be enough water for it to come in contact with the stem that protrudes down from the top of the device.

Don't worry about the size, even the small ones put out a very useful amount of fragrance.

When it is working, a small visible plume of vapour can be seen coming out of the top of the unit.

This particular unit is USB powered, which means it can be plugged into a computer, or mains powered USB adapter, or even an in car USB adapter.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Jexx

9. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    Hi Angel10023,

There is a small touch sensitive on/off symbol on the side of the ultrasonic diffuser/humidifier, use this to activate the unit by touching your finger on it (small circle with another circle and a line inside it). The unit should light up from the inside using colorful LED lights.

I use a mix of water and oil (not a lot of oil is needed). It is important for there to be enough water. There needs to be enough water for it to come in contact with the stem that protrudes down from the top of the device.

Don't worry about the size, even the small ones put out a very useful amount of fragrance.

When it is working, a small visible plume of vapour can be seen coming out of the top of the unit.

This particular unit is USB powered, which means it can be plugged into a computer, or mains powered USB adapter, or even an in car USB adapter.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Jexx

Thanks Jexx! I NEVER would have figured that out. Did everything you said...still doesn't work. I think it's broken. O well. It was only $10

10. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hey - Just an update.

-I've been sleeping on earthing sheets & pillowcase since June - tested all of my outlets and they are good -
    -I purchased a multi tech air purifier 8500 from surround air that was $85.00. It has an ion function and claims to output billions of negative ions..the highest output I could find from all the online devices I looked at. Been running that non stop next to my bed for about 3 weeks.
    -Continuing with the salt baths everyday and getting out in the sun
    -Started working with a distance healer 3 weeks ago that specializes in black magic cases (what I am unfortunately dealing with)
    -Moved to a new house last month...portals were opened at my previous property by the magician that cursed me. I hired many many people who claimed that they closed them..who knows.
    So far I've noticed no changes in my possession. I am still being tormented and in fact the past two weeks have been the worst yet, if you can believe it.

-Upon further research, I found that the pyro energen machine and rife static II have been used with some success against negative entity attachments. It has to do with the negative static electricity. I don't think it was ever used to combat a possession as large as mine, but if it helps even a little, I would be grateful. I found a site that teaches you how to make a knock off for about $100 and I am working on getting one now. Will update.
    -I was blessed to get in contact with the major distributor of the Metatron machine. Due to my rare situation they agreed to have me come in for a professional session. It turns out I don't live far from their US headquarters. The Metatron apparently has a function built into it specifically to repair damaged auras and the Japanese know the correct codes to input for situations like mine. I feel this will be an experiment to see if these sophisticated machines will be of help to targeted individuals in the future. I'm going in August and will definitely keep you guys updated on how that goes.

Hope everyone is well!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3