Thank you so much Jexx for all of the info. You clearly know your stuff and it is much appreciated. I am going to try the earthing as well. That is so interesting that all of this drains their energy. I have a lot of pretty large demons in me so I know it will take a lot to drain them, but I'm willing to try. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
Hi Angel10023,

I have been an electronics technician for over 30 years, this allowed me to work out a bunch of stuff about the Pyroenergen product. While it is true that the product tries not to let on too much about how it works, they gave enough away in in their descriptive text and the images of the product to allow me to work out what the product was.

I have listed what I learned about the product below:

1) It outputs a high voltage that can give you an electric shock if you touch a ground source including their own ground output connector when using the device

2) They quoted "It uses D.C voltage and not A.C voltage like it's cheaper competitors" (D.C voltage is not static electricity its "Direct Current"). Having said that it does not matter if it is a true static field or DC high voltage field, the affect is the same, and both are easy to generate.

3) It uses a standard A.C mains plug to power it, and the mains plug does not have an earth connection, so the voltage is generated from a mains AC supply, and is not relative to a true ground/earth connection.

4) It has a positive and negative high voltage output connector

5) It can be discharged from it's high voltage output to it's high voltage ground connector, which means it has a high voltage capacitor or similar device on it's output

All of this gives me a fairly good understanding of what is inside this unit, and trust me it is not worth anything near $1,299 (even if it is a true static electric field generator).

On the subject of whether it will work. It might work, but only because negs have a strong electromagnetic aspect to them. Grounding/Earthing connects the body to the planet, which is negatively charged (the unit output is also negatively charged). Earthing is very good for our health, but slowly drains the energy of the negs away to earth. When the the negs realise their energy is getting too drained away, they will not want to stay connected to you (they will also become weaker the longer they stay attached to you while you are earthed). The unit gives off a negative high voltage and the earth gives a negative small voltage. The earth drains the negs energy away, but I am not sure the unit does, but as they both give negative charges, and I know long term earthing works, so maybe this unit might work, maybe....

Shocking your body with high voltage electric/static fields might get them off you (maybe), it would interesting to know if that works, but they might not stay off you, unless you stay connected to the device. Maybe you could also ground/earth yourself when not "shocking yourself" with high voltage electric fields?

I might build one of these units and see if it works for me. I have had more than my fair share of neg attacks, and some of them have been pretty bad. I am pleased to say that I am now able to deal with them when they occur. Robert Bruce’s book (mentioned earlier) has been the most valuable resource for dealing with neg attacks, his counter measures have worked very well for me...

Some counter measures you could do right away include:

* Running water, including showering for along time, bathing in running water (streams, rivers, anything, as long as the water is moving), use garden hose for running/moving water

* Sun bath in strong sunlight

* Earthing yourself for a long as possible each day (there are many ways)

* Keep you house lights on and bright, open the curtains and let as much light on a possible

* Remove all clutter from your living space, make it as clean, tidy, bright and comfortable as possible (negs hate this)

Hope this helps

Jexx