Thread: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hi Angel10023,

I have had a good look at the devices at you mentioned from EntityRemovalTech. Two of them seem plausible to me, because they use elements of counter measures that are known to work. These two promising devices are the "Ion Ray Gun" and "Multi Wave Oscillator". That said, there are very cheap and effective alternatives if you want to try these ideas.

The "Ion Ray Gun" ionizes the air using a high voltage circuit which can be found in almost every commercial ionizer product. More effective and safer ionizers can be purchased for a very kind price from many places. I have pasted a link to one such negative ionizer product below:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/220V-Intell...oAAOSweM1Z-uPx

Strong radio frequency magnetic waves might well work, but strong magnets are an inexpensive and powerful alternative. Small but very powerful Neodymium magnets can be purchased for a very kind price indeed. You can buy these from Ebay, Amazon, Radio Shack, and many other places. There are also many varieties of wearable magnets that come in a variety of types (Bracelets, necklaces...etc).

2. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

jexx..Just saw your post...looks like we are online at the same time. thanks for your reply. Did you look at this one? It talks about radio frequency and the user said that it was the only thing that actually helped him from a nasty attachment from a tentacle monster. I don't know ANYTHING about radios and frequencies. I looked up some of the devices he recommended, but they just look like computer parts to me...I wouldn't even know how to work them or what to do with them?

http://www.entityremovaltech.com/new...ment-research/

3. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

I just bought the air ionizer and ultrasonic humidifier on ebay. i don't think that they will be strong enough to clear anything out of my body, but they might prevent more attacks?