Hey - Just an update.

-I've been sleeping on earthing sheets & pillowcase since June - tested all of my outlets and they are good -
-I purchased a multi tech air purifier 8500 from surround air that was $85.00. It has an ion function and claims to output billions of negative ions..the highest output I could find from all the online devices I looked at. Been running that non stop next to my bed for about 3 weeks.
-Continuing with the salt baths everyday and getting out in the sun
-Started working with a distance healer 3 weeks ago that specializes in black magic cases (what I am unfortunately dealing with)
-Moved to a new house last month...portals were opened at my previous property by the magician that cursed me. I hired many many people who claimed that they closed them..who knows.
So far I've noticed no changes in my possession. I am still being tormented and in fact the past two weeks have been the worst yet, if you can believe it.

-Upon further research, I found that the pyro energen machine and rife static II have been used with some success against negative entity attachments. It has to do with the negative static electricity. I don't think it was ever used to combat a possession as large as mine, but if it helps even a little, I would be grateful. I found a site that teaches you how to make a knock off for about $100 and I am working on getting one now. Will update.
-I was blessed to get in contact with the major distributor of the Metatron machine. Due to my rare situation they agreed to have me come in for a professional session. It turns out I don't live far from their US headquarters. The Metatron apparently has a function built into it specifically to repair damaged auras and the Japanese know the correct codes to input for situations like mine. I feel this will be an experiment to see if these sophisticated machines will be of help to targeted individuals in the future. I'm going in August and will definitely keep you guys updated on how that goes.

Hope everyone is well!