Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Astu Chronicles

Re: The Goddess Astu

DarkChylde - how did you come to be introduced to this entity?

Tamil (fr. Sanskrit)- Astu (so be it) to all your wishes.

2018-03-17 10.05.33.jpg

Siddir astu, tatastu...

Be this the accomplishment, be it thus (?):....

2018-03-17 10.07.33.jpg

Astute - austu (august) ... increase, grow, honor

! Yes Integrity
    2018-03-17 10.07.08.jpg
    Is Sweet... !

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    It just occurred to me that Emma Frost in diamond form seems a lot like Aastu

Attachment 2366
    Hi DC,

"Amazing Grace , how sweet the sound
    That saved a wretch like Me"

P.S. Holler at me on imo...please...
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    DarkChylde - how did you come to be introduced to this entity?
    During a combined cosmonaut effort , I found her with two other friends , and then from there on Aastu took on independently.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Shared Experience

If anyone would like to work with me , in channeling or understanding Goddess Aastu , for any need , say internet encryption or understanding telepathy or telekinesis better , please go ahead and contact me.

I would love to share experiences and insights with people who getting something on there end while we work mutually with Aastu.

This is fun easy and very insightful

Aastu chronicles part-I

I have no idea how Aastu navigates , I mean I have to constantly show her things on the map.

I will be posting here on how this undertaking yields fruition or not.

Astu Chronicles part-I (a)

Okay so the collaboration to work with Goddess Astu is officially shut down as of now.

I have already chosen a partner to work with , a very well respected long standing member and moderator of our forum , so that way our first most venture to genuinely ascertain independently on each end the working of Astu comes from a creditable source.

After that the collaboration to work with Astu might be shut down for good.

Today I noticed that I might take much much longer on a map navigating terrain but Astu gets its much faster.

there is no back-seat driving with Astu

The Astu Chronicles Part-I (a)

When the higher hierarchies saw that Astu wrecked such damage to the Cosmos hurling the fabric of the universe with unrivaled might , they mistook her might as a herald of a great new power , (Astu in pre-linguistic terms means "Movement by Might" ), telekinesis by our terms , that they sought to contain her , to limit her to a level where she was deemed benign , Astu saw what was happening , she had heard the rumors , she knew they had seen her at her best and that now she had gained a reputation for being "rude and surly" , they called her the "Snarly One" .

Let me tell you why Astu took offence to being called that , what they despised was that she was blind , and they refused to understand that in her most downtrodden moments she kept at it , often colliding here and there and taking hard hits , getting up and smashing things with might again - they mocked her lack of grace , her lack of finesse , essentially she was scorned for being blind.

"A time will come , when I will be known for my elegance , my sharp adroit skills , mock me all you will , I answer to no one but the Creator of the Universe , take your jeers and call me only when the Creator calls "

So she kept at it , finally till came a time when the Creator could no longer ignore her.Her punishment came quick , after much thought by the powers that were most high decided to trap her in the parts of the universe called the "Maze of the Creator" .

What is the maze of the creator? much like our mazes but meant essentially as polite incarcerations .
    Astu finished her first maze in a fractions of a moment and escaped , this kept happening till they became more of a source of amusement to her.
    Amusement how? , by her 60th maze exactly , was when they found out , what her pace was of knitting them undone was.

After the period of the Maze came the period of the "Secateurs".

After recognition of her skill , the powers only summoned Astu as the Divine Secateur , The Divine Scalpel , The Divine Sheering prune.
    At this point Astu was the primary expansion of the universe , she was sent to negate and take apart areas of the cosmos that required expansion , or rather lets say parts of it at the outer rim , that required things to be more amenable to creation after total negation.

Thereafter she was summoned only when needed.

Astu's most famous move is the "Shatter Star" , total destruction of an entire cosmic mass , planet , star , black-hole , white dwarfs , moons even by a singular telekinetic blast.
    Precise , elegant and entirely destructive.The Move of the Blind Goddess , The Herald of Cosmic Telekinesis , The Blessed Crystal.

Behold : The Shatter Star.

CrossStar-1000x430.jpg

The Astu Chronicles part-I (a)

During the time in formation of the Khanna Kabba in Mecca , in ancient Arabia , in times of the new prophet Muhammad.

The meteorite known as the Hijrra-e-Aswad was being placed in the holy shrine of worship .

Many gathered , none could lift it.

Such act of creation occurs once in a very rare time.

Men gathered and said "Is there one amgonst us who could lift the holy stone [Only and only as it pleases Allah?] and put it in a place where it suits none but his will?"

A man came and said "Allah" only and the stone lifted itself up and took a place that is said to be most pleasing to Allah , not to man , not to angels , not to whoever came thereafter.

It is said that Astu first took the Holy Stone to Allah to see the exact placement , came back in a second to the chosen man , and then through his agency put it there.This is where her years and years of mockery and constant imprisonment and mistreatment and endeared her to Allah.Truly an honor denied even to angels.

It is also said , that the holy crystal is the one to know best where the meteorite was born , afterall she is cosmic miracle of telekinesis , Allah's agency of "movement by might"

I find it interesting that the holy stone looks very crystalline.She has the patience of a mother.

4249-How-was-the-black-stone-Hajr-e-Aswad-stolen-from-Makkah-01.jpg

c6ba0d21462e3a7416be73051cd6e30f.jpg

The awakening of a Goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    I have already chosen a partner to work with , a very well respected long standing member and moderator of our forum , so that way our first most venture to genuinely ascertain independently on each end the working of Astu comes from a creditable source.

So what happened was that my communication with The Goddess Astu suddenly fell and dropped , and soon there was none.

What Astu had done prior to this is she had given me "Words of Power - The Mantra of Awakening A Goddess" , meant to re-invigorate a Goddess from sleep most ancient.

Divinity is very strange , since it lacks a corporeal representation , us devotees have to keep sustaining there connection in the RTZ other than the etheric.

I will undertake this ritual and let's see if the Goddess Astu responds.

On a side note , my mode of telepathy with Astu has changed we no longer have our old communications the old way.We have now changed things , this was told to me by a moderator whom I work on Astu with.Which tells me when I closed the thread to work on Astu with me collaboratively , the right choice was made.
    Last edited by DarkChylde; 30th April 2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: too loud.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast