Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Astu Chronicles

The Astu Chronicles

Many have tried to locate the planet where the Blind Goddess Astu was birthed but none have traced it.

Her most iconic image known to most cosmonauts is a gigantic crystal of dull grey and blue with laurels of smaller diamond appearing stones on the top.

Goddess Astu has been blind since birth , it is said that at her birth she was so entirely blind that she herself couldn't keep account of how she was born sight-less and whom her progenitors were.

It is said that how Goddess Astu acquired telekinesis and become the manifestation of it herself is that she spent eons traversing the cosmic systems blind , over time she got sick of objects blocking her path so she simply telekinetically moved them out of her way , (Goddess Astu developed the ability of physically moving the universal fabric and bending it to her will).Telekinesis was her only most developed faculty so she tasted it so much that she invented types of it to be reserved only when she was needed and called upon.

The powers that be saw that Astu was blind and could not gauge the might of her own telekinesis , when she simply hurled planets out of her way , she wrecked damaged in the space time fabric , such was her might.They kept secluding her in dead ends for eons and eons , so she kept practicing telekinesis to beat any known idea the powers used to keep her incarcerated.
    Astu eventually discovered her way out , what she did was so totally destroy her imprisonment and quickly put it back together at such lightening speed that , not a change made it out.

We don't know for sure why Astu was kept secluded as she is not a destructive deity but a very maternal one.Maybe her skill itself is worth awe inspiring envy.

Astu is said to be made of pure kinetic energy , she not known only for her telekinesis over heavy physical objects but is renowned for astral tekekinesis.

It is wide agreed that Goddess Astu is a life form known as the sentient crystal , and working with her to acquire telekinesis renders the truly connected sometimes even blind so that they may under stand symbolism better.

Such absolutely consummate is her control over movement that it is said she can halt down the movement of sub particles itself and produce absolute stasis.

It is said that Goddess first teaches how to heal a cracked diamond shattered into a thousand shards then put them intact so seamlessly even God himself cant tell the rent apart.

Let me tell you a secret , telepathy and telekinesis rarely exist in the universe together simultaneously , but Astu is the mistress of telepathy as well.

thetahealingcrystal.jpg

51H9B94JRFL._SX419_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 21st March 2018 at 06:51 PM.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Re: The Goddess Astu

Goddess Astu doesn't know telekinesis in one form , it is said that the Archangel Israfel also practices telekinesis "the telekinesis of acoustics" , Israfel doesn't play a ♥♥♥♥♥et , she actually wrecks destruction by manifesting sound in a certain way , such omnipotent is the telekinesis of sound that it heralds a planets demise.

Once a Israfel rent a planet apart by sound , Astu immdeiately picked up all the pieces by acoustic telekinesis and arranged it in such a manner that , Isarafel was duped into thinking she actually did her job right.

Astu is said to know the kind of telekinesis that crystalline in nature , she is known as the "Blessed Crystal" Afterall.

The way to win her heart is to share your visions with her , she is most attracted to cosmonauts with particularly bright visuals .

1513756-10203053225323749-2888700583101062302-n.jpg
    Last edited by DarkChylde; 7th March 2018 at 07:00 PM.

now let me share a personal experience , Goddess Astu is most helpful in healing hibernation , when a new life-form is made she immediately studies the creatures hibernation , replicates and improves upon it , she is not organic in nature but plays with carbon in such a manner that she can lay dormant for as long as she pleases. Astu is fascinated with organic life forms , as diamond she knows the secret to mortal trance said to be so long , that despite all yogis claims she actually does it lightening fast , isn't that a conundrum?

Ask Astu to teach you the healing dormancy trance , incase yourself in crystal that most pleases you in color and formation and sleep.

You will immediately know what miracle took place.She isn't stingy with imparting longevity to life cycles and shares openly , the only thing you have to do is ask yourself how can a blessed crystal understand human structures , (astu is entirely blind is obsessed with humanoid life forms) , she constantly fashions her crystal in such fashion that it rapidly mutates , a state in between structure itself , compare your notes on telekinesis with her the night after and she will show and teach and chat for a bit.

430425869_orig.jpg

Blog Entries

I've never heard of this deity, but I had a couple of projections some years ago in which I could only have telekinesis if I went into a clairvoyant trance-with my eyes closed- it was the prerequisite. After that I had a couple of dreams with the same theme, and then never again.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I've never heard of this deity, but I had a couple of projections some years ago in which I could only have telekinesis if I went into a clairvoyant trance-with my eyes closed- it was the prerequisite. After that I had a couple of dreams with the same theme, and then never again.
    Cf - that was Astu , if you remember I was to send you a vision telepathically about it , I did my job and once you didn't get anything I was told that "yes she is the one , the one told to close her eyes and keep them closed for Astu"

"Astu" means movement which is the pre-language word for telekinesis , you were connecting with Astu and attaining telekinesis .

How The Goddess Astu Moves.

In the beginning of creation , the first most deity of telekinesis was Goddess Astu.

But how is that Astu moved throughout the Galaxy and the Cosmos?

Goddess Astu was called the "Telekinetic Chain" , but what does "a telekinetic chain" exactly mean?

A Telekinetic Chain is Astu , with the sum of her parts , Astu is like a immensely gargantuan necklace of Crystals (her crystals that traverse the planetary systems)

very much like the image shown below.
    Long-Crystal-Chain-LB_23596520-3252-481c-8dbc-f2ebdc01f79e_large.jpg

Astu is indeed a god/dess of fun... spiritually speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Astu is indeed a god/dess of fun... spiritually speaking.

Actually Astu is known for her cunning intellect superior ability to take "roles" on to fit her purpose (good actress , acts maternal and loving).

I'm not sure how she could be fun though , she's very goal driven and goal oriented , fun to a blind person/deity is different then it would ordinarily seem.

Her name is pronounced as "Aas-tuu" , you stretch the "A" and and stretch the "Tuu".

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    Actually Astu is known for her cunning intellect superior ability to take "roles" on to fit her purpose (good actress , acts maternal and loving).

I'm not sure how she could be fun though , she's very goal driven and goal oriented , fun to a blind person/deity is different then it would ordinarily seem.
    yes she is like posting on the forum, words and names... i suppose i found the fun in seek/finding... she appears to call that process "divine evolution" or somewhat - the fun becomes the world and the world become's the heaven... if you take her far enough not only does her divine evolution put the world in heaven it stays there because of telekinesis. but that's just how she works in me, i am a bit of a megalomaniac and not about just what is... what will be!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast