Thread: The Relationship of Kundalini to Genius

1. The Relationship of Kundalini to Genius

At this point in time, it's been about three years since I found success raising kundalini with this program. While it's been quite the journey, life has moved on in many ways, and I've been away from energy work for a while and moving my way through graduate school studying psychology.

After the raising event I was flooded with impressions and inspiration, as the program said to expect. It was incredible. Over time this tapered down, but the way my mind works these days still mystifies me at times. And this is where my question comes out of: by what metric do we define genius in this program? I ask because, while I seem to have become much more insightful and adept at making observations/developing ideas and frameworks for things, I don't necessarily feel "smarter" in terms of raw problem-solving ability. In fact, my short and long term memory have always been pretty poor, my mind tends to be pretty clouded and my areas of cognitive weakness are sharp. And yet, the way I manipulate information and see connections between things is simply amazing, and comes out when people (or I) least expect it.

This is just a matter of curiosity, as kundalini has certainly changed the way I think about these things as opposed to the general academic point of view at this point in time.

Re: The Relationship of Kundalini to Genius

G'day,

Activating Kundalini takes you part of the way.

Your increased 'connectivity' stems from your improved connection with your higher self.

It is most true that 'all knowledge resides within you'.

But to free this up you need to work on your belief system.

In case you have not read it, I have attached an article, The Catch Basket Concept, which explains more of how this works.

There are also other things that can help.

Age - 30+ is best. You'll find that at this age your K juices, so to speak, will flow more strongly.

Diet and health - oil free vegan is recommended, like Mcdougall's diet (search youtube for The Starch Solution) and this explains it. His website provides excellent resources, recipes, etc.

Genius works through whatever you are doing at the time, opening you up to the infinite knowledge that exists within you.

This is related to The Manifestation Process.

I was just thinking of creating a new program based on your question... the next steps to take and where it all leads...so this question is timely.

FYI, we are in the process of upgrading all our programs, adding new vids, improved quality of video and sound, etc. We'll also be releasing a new website soon, along with a new program, Defense Against Dark Arts.

peace, robert
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Re: The Relationship of Kundalini to Genius

Thank you, Robert.

Thos is all makes sense. There is the sense of the higher self “working through me” at times, and I often don’t see how brilliant the results are until later. But when I’m sitting down writing, it’s like all the right stuff “just comes to me.”

Im hoping to continue with the kundalini work, sometimes I get an intuitive nudge to get back into the energy work. I’ll be cresting 30 in a few years so I’m excited to see where this all leads—one of my greatest joys is exploring potentials.

Warmly,

TheFifth

4. Re: The Relationship of Kundalini to Genius

The dietary changes are going to be necessary, I feel. I think that has a lot to do with my cloudy headedness and chronic fatigue issues. I’ve been stubborn over the years just bearing it but it’s time to address that.

Re: The Relationship of Kundalini to Genius

You will be amazed at how much difference a clean wholesome diet, and a bit of fasting, can make.

It is unbelievable the toxic stuff that is in our food these days.

peace, robert