At this point in time, it's been about three years since I found success raising kundalini with this program. While it's been quite the journey, life has moved on in many ways, and I've been away from energy work for a while and moving my way through graduate school studying psychology.

After the raising event I was flooded with impressions and inspiration, as the program said to expect. It was incredible. Over time this tapered down, but the way my mind works these days still mystifies me at times. And this is where my question comes out of: by what metric do we define genius in this program? I ask because, while I seem to have become much more insightful and adept at making observations/developing ideas and frameworks for things, I don't necessarily feel "smarter" in terms of raw problem-solving ability. In fact, my short and long term memory have always been pretty poor, my mind tends to be pretty clouded and my areas of cognitive weakness are sharp. And yet, the way I manipulate information and see connections between things is simply amazing, and comes out when people (or I) least expect it.

This is just a matter of curiosity, as kundalini has certainly changed the way I think about these things as opposed to the general academic point of view at this point in time.